Chapter 2 - Queen Entry

Shyra Krishnan was returning home in her car after a busy day.

She was dead tired after back to back recordings.

She was about take a nap when she got a call from her manager.

Manager:
"Shyra.. free ah da?"

Shyra:
"Ahhan free thaan Anne...sollunga!"

Manager:
"Illa da..konjom office varaikum vandhutu poga mudiyuma..? Vonnoda Concert pathi konjom pesunum.."

Shyra:
"Ahaan seri Na...tho varen..but..Enna achi Anne?"

Manager:
"Vonnada first international concert London la illa ma..silla reasons nala ..adhu Dubai ku shift aiduchu.."

Shyra:
"Dubaii ah Neyy??? Supeeerrr!!"

Manager:
"Vonnaku sad ah illaya? Enna irrundhalum Dubai can't be London la..?"

Shyra:
"Idhula enna Ney irruku? London.. Dubai ellam velinutu...che..I mean adhu vum velinaadu..ahan! Velinaadu thaane..so i'm happy! Ivolo chance kedaikum nu naan expect ah panala...so ellam Kadaval paathuparu.."

Manager chuckled at her tongue roll and said
"Seri Ma....nee office ku vandhudu..approm marakama unga Amma kitta call pani inform panidu seria?"

Shyra:
"Ahaan ok Anne! Byeeee !"

She asked the driver to take her to the  manager's office and messaged her Mom informing about the change of plans.

Leaning back she reflected and thought about how much has changed in the past 5 years. How much she changed as a person. She was still the same Shyra she was at 16 but yet not. She no longer trusted everyone whom she came across. She learnt it the hard way that not everyone have good intentions. Some had tried to get close to her for fame. She had been used for trp amd content. She grew up and saw the world for what it was.

In the begining she used to breakdown and cry for days together when she got hate messages and her character was assassinated.

Then she understood that no matter what she does, she will get hate from some people. But then she also saw how much her fans loved her, cherished her and celebrated each and every single thing she did. Everytime she acheived something, more than her...her fans celebrated it like a festival.

At 19, she decided that she will still be herself but would maintain everyone at a distance. Everytime someone would try to make friends with her, she would constantly test them without their knowledge before she trusted them.

She boldly gave back to those who insulted her.
She was still the same as before however if you asked her fans they would tell you that after her 19th birthday she had changed her social media pages completely professional. She now only posted and promoted her projects and her project related updates.
She showed her goofy and true self via her instagram stories..however those kind of stories also decreased in frequency over the years. Her True fans adapted and still loved her..understood her and supported her.

And She had a huge fan base from all across India and also international fans.

And Her heart...

Her heart was kept locked in an unbreakable vault.
She had abundant live to give. She showered her loved ones and her fans with love but when it came to romantic love...it was a different matter all together.

She thought she will go with the flow...she needs to protect her heart till her Dream man comes for her.

Little did she know that she was going to meet her Dream Man sooner than she thought.

Meanwhile in a different part of  Chennai....

Arjun just came back after giving audition to yet another production house. But He had zero hope that he would get the role.

Arjun cooked himself a pasta and sat down to eat while watching Shyra's latest concert video.

Shyra's voice had always been a balm to him. No matter how bad his day was..just listening to her voice made him forget everything.

He could not afford to attend her live concerts eventhough she had made her concert tickets extremely low and donated whatever profit she got to charity.

He decided that he would slowly save up to buy her concert ticket.

He thought..

Avala orru vatiya avudhu nerula paakunum...ava paaduradha nerula kekanum...verra yedhum venna ennaku..

He was about to finish eating when he got a call from the Producer of the Album song for which he gave audition last month.

He quickly picked up.

Producer:
"Hello Arjun Kumar ah?"

Ak:
"Ama Sir.."

Producer:
"Thambi nee andha album song ku lead ah select aite pa.."

Ak:
"Thank you Sir...thank you so much sir..."

Producer:
"Approm shooting fulla Dubai la pa..2 days la song shoot finish aidum ..appro 3rd day free ah vidulam nu irrukom..matha details la naan mail paniduren.."

Ak:
"Ok Sir...thank you so much..."

He kept the phone down and smiled.

Both of them had no idea how their life was about to change...

__________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Here you go!

Hope you all like it!

Please comment your thoughts and what you like/dislike.

Your comments are my
motivation.
Always stay kulukulu
-Anu💜