Chapter 21 - Being her Rock

Arjun kept rocking Shyra slowly soothing her while he was controlling his rage at Raghav.

Shyra was sniffing as she tried to navigate through her painful memories. She could hear Arjun's soothing voice trying to console her. All her pent up pain was released with this. She focused on his soothing voice and concentrated on it. She slowly regulated her breathing to match his.

She pulled back from his warm embrace and looked down. Her hair hiding her face.

She felt warm fingers pushing her hair out of her face.

Arjun:
"Ma enna paaru.."

Shyra shook her head. While it was her decision to share this with him, she was afraid she was appearing weak in front of him.

She felt warm finger under her chin and her raised her face to his level, forcing her doe eyes to look at his warm brown orbs.

Arjun:
"Inga paaru Shyra, you did the right thing! You are soo strong! Sathiyama solluren, Avan nala irruka mattan! Eppome..namma life la be it any kind of relationship...be it friendship, family or otherwise..we should be a priority not a choice....any relationship it should be mutual and not one side..nee panadhu 100 percent correct. Actualla solla pana you are too kind to them..! Naan anga irrundha enna panirupen ah theriyadhu...mandai ah vodachirupen.."

Shyra who till now was nodding her head laughed at his tone when he said the last sentence.

Arjun:
"Yen Ma sirikura?"

Shyra:
"Illa Arjuneyy neenga last ah sonninga theriyuma? Mandai vodachirupen nu...adhu eppudi irrunchu theriyuma? Doctor movie la andha scene varum la ? I will break his manda dude madhri irrunchu!"

She continued laughing!

Arjun smiled seeing her laugh at his expense. Truth is he didn't mind. He promised himself that he will never let her cry like this again. Whatever happens, she will never face it alone.

Shyra laughingly looked at him and her breath hitched. He had a slight smile on his face but his eyes were staring at hers intensely silently promising many things things. Shyra blushed and looked down.

Arjun smiled.

Arjun:
"Shyra Ma, inniku evening free ah nee?"

Shyra looked up at him confused.

Shyra:
"Ama Arjuney free thaan! Yen enn achi?"

Arjun:
"Free na, appo en kuda variya? Vonna orru edathuku kuttitu poganum..."

Shyra:
"Okaayy!! No problem! Ethana  maniku nee enna pick pana vara?"

Arjun:
"Around 7:30 pm ? Appudiye  dinner saptu varulam..."

Shyra:
"OK done!"

It was at that moment when both of them realised their position. They blushed and untangled from each other.

They soon got up and were walking towards Arjun's bike.

Shyra was in deep thought while Arjun was observing her.

Shyra frowned and turned towards him.

Shyra:
"Ennaku orru doubtu ...namma enga porrom? Naan enna dress podanum? "

Arjun chuckled.

Arjun:
"Enga porroma.. adhu surprise! Naan sollamatten!"

Shyra:
"Appo naan ena podatum? Arjuneyyy! Please sollu ma! I don't want to be overdressed or underdressed! pleasee sollu ma!"

Arjun:
"Hmm seri nee enna vennalum podu but it should be in white! Ok va? Avalodha solluven!"

Shyra pouted.

They both got on the bike and Arjun started it and they were on the way to Shyra's house.

Shyra:
"Ama...enna surprise surprise nu suspense ellam balama irruku..neenga enna edhum kidnap la pana plan podalaye..?

Arjun:
"Ama adhan en plan uh! Vonna thookitu poi en kuda ve vechi ka porren! Ok va?"

Eventhough Arjun had said in a teasing and sarcastic way, there was a genuine promise that he will never leave her. Which Shyra understood loud and clear.

Shyra' MV:
Ennaku OK thaan!

Shyra silently thanked God that he couldn't see her expression.

Shyra:
"Ada po Arjuneyy! Kidnap panurathuku permission kekura modhal aal neeya thaan irrupen!"

Arjum chuckled.

They had reached her place.

Arjun stopped the bike and waited for Shyra to get off.

Shyra got off and stood near him.

Shyra:
"Seri! Byeee Arjuneyy! Namma evening meet panulam! Byeee!"

Shyra turned towards her house gate when she heard a base voice.

"Avalodhana?"

She turned around to see Arjun with a cute pout.

Shyra:
"Verra enna?"

Arjun smiled sheepishly and shook his head.

Arjun:
"Illa verra unnum illa..chumma sonnen!😁"

Saying this, he looked down and removed the bike stand to start his bike when he was suddenly ambushed by a 5'2 cute ball of energy.

Arjun almost lost his balance by the force of the hug but he managed to steady them both.

Before he could hug her back, Shyra pulled away and ran inside her house while shouting instructions

Shyra:
"Veetuku poitu message panidu! Aprrom poi edha saptu thoongu! Evening paakulam! Byee"

Arjun:
"Seringa  Madam!"

Arjun started his bike and left.

...

In a another part of Chennai.

A man in his mid 40s saw the news and roared.

"Thirumbavum Jeeva group of companies ku thaan national rank No. 1 and global rank 5 kadachirukudhu! Appo en company enga da? Neengala endha Mairu da pudunguringa??"

A guy came forward and tried to explain but got shot in his head for his efforts.

"SHUTTT UPPP!"

The Man turned to another guy and barked orders.

"Jeeva group oda founder, CEO details Ellame ennaku venum! Approm Namma aala avanga company kula podu! I want all details! Puridha???!"

The poor guy was shivering and nodded.

" En moonja enna paakura?? Padama oddudhu? GOO"

The guy took his chance and ran away!

___________________________________________

A/N:

Thank you for your support.

Hope you all like it!

Please comment your thoughts and what you like/dislike.

Your comments are my
motivation.

Always stay kulukulu
-Anu💜