Chapter 34 - Home

Arjun and Arnav were  both lost in thought.

Arjun came out of it first and looked at Arnav.

Arjun:
"Soooo...."

Arnav looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

Arnav:
"So?"

Arjun grinned:
"How is Khushi Bhabhi? "

Arnav:
"What the..."

Arjun:
"Arey Bhai! Meine aise kya pucha?bas Bhabhi ke bare me toh pucha!"

(Bro! What did I ask? I just asked about Bhabhi (Anni)!)

Arnav:
"Exactly ! Tum ne mujhe bhi pichle 9 mahino se nhi dekha hai! But the first thing out of your mouth is how is Bhabhi! Not a single how are you to me! I mean Jab dekho tum dono video call toh karthe rahe the ho! Aur ithna time bhi laga the ho! Mathlab insaan kaam ke bhadh ghar athe hi tum dono ka chapad chapad chalu!"

(Exactly! You haven't seen me also since last 9 months! But the first thing out of your mouth is how is Anni! Not a single how are you to me! I mean you both are always on the video call! And you both take so much time too! I mean a tired person  has to bear nonstop talking after he comes home from work!)

Arjun:
"You are upset I didn't chat with you? Who asked you not to join our talks?"

Arnav:
"What??! No that's not what I meant!"

Arjun had a teasing smirk:
"Ohhhh I got it now! You are upset because you missed a chance to do romance with Bhabhi due to the calls!"

Arnav got stuck because Arjun got it right.
But he won't accept it atleast not verbally.

He again got annoyed and started chasing him.

Arjun started running around the conference room.

Arnav:
"Stop running damn it!"

Arjun:
"I will stop running but you first stop chasing me!"

And that's how a beautiful woman  in a gorgeous yellow Indo-Western wear found them.

Two powerful 5'11 men chasing eachother around the conference room like little kids while yelling at one another!

"Areyy ! Yeh aap dono kya kar rahe ho?"

(What are two doing?)

(Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada)

As soon as Arjun saw his Khushi Bhabhi, he ran and hid behind her and used her as shield against Arnav.

Arnav:
"Khushi! Move aside!"

Arjun:
"Bhabhiii mujhe bachao  na aapke is laard governor se! "

(Anni save me from your laard governor!)

Arnav:
"What the...! Arjun mujhe sirf Khushi hi waise bula sakthi hai! Kithne baar bola hai! And Khushi move !"

(What the..! Arjun only Khushi can call me by that name! I have told you this many times! And Khushi move!)

Khushi got fed up being stuck between both the men.

Khushi:
"Chupp! Dono chupp ho jao! Hum ithne time ke baadh Arjun ko dekh rahe hai...aur aap laard governor kahike! Bechare ko kyun thang kar rahe ho?!"

(Shut up! Both of you just shut up! We are meeting Arjun after such a long time! And you laard governor! Why are you troubling the poor guy?)

Arjun nodded from behind with a pout.

Arnav was left staring at his wife.

As usual Arjun and his Khushi teamed up against him.

Khushi:
"Aur Arjun ..bolo..!"

( And Arjun..tell..)

Without letting her talk Arjun hugged his Bhabhi.

He had missed her so much.

Khushi hugged him back and patted his back. She looked over his shoulder at Arnav and silently asked him whether something happened.

Arnav shook his head telling nothing to his knowledge. He got tensed. He made a mental note to ask Aman if he knew anything.

Khushi:
"Arjun? Kuch hua kya? Bathao na.."

(Arjun? Did something happen? Tell na)

Arjun came out of the warm hug of Khushi

Arjun:
"Nahi Bhabhi..woh..I missed you both soo much! I have so many things to share with you !"

(No Anni..Its ...I missed you both soo much! I have so many things to share with you !)

Arnav relaxed.

Arnav to lighten the mood said.

Arnav:
"Haan Haan..mathlab mein toh invisible hoon! Yahan pe sirf tumari Bhabhi hi hai"

(Ya ya..I mean I'm invisible right! Only your Anni is here isn't it?)

Arjun:
"Waise Jo aap jal rahe ho na Bhai! Woh saaf dikh raha hai! And just so you know! I toh wanted to hug you the moment you came inside the room but the situation was different! And then when we were alone, if I hugged you then I know you feel weird! With the exception of Bhabhi and Di, mushkil se you allow Akash to hug you!"🤣

(By the way, its very evident that you are jealous! And just so you know! I so wanted to hug you the moment you came inside the room but the situation was different! And then when we were alone, if I hugged you then I know you would  feel weird !With the exception of Bhabhi and Di, you barely allow Akash or Nk to hug you!)

Arnav rolled his eyes:
"Duniya ke sare pagal mere family mein hai!"

(All the mentals in the world are in my family)

Khushi's face went into her typical indignant expression while Arjun laughed.

Lightly hitting Arjun's head, Arnav pulled him into a strong hug.

Arjun smiled! This was his home! His safest place!

Arnav was 6 years older than Arjun but he was the closest thing he had to a father. And Khushi Bhabhi he got the warmth and love of a mother though she was just 2 years older than him.

Arjun mentally thought:
Need to tell them about Shyra as soon as possible!

___________________________________________

A/N:

How was the surprise?

Thank you for your support.

Hope you all like it!

Please comment your thoughts and what you like/dislike.

Your comments are my
motivation.

Always stay kulukulu
-Anu💜