Chapter 12 - Magic in the Air

Arjun:
"Illa vendam vidu!"

Shyra:
"Sollu Arjuneyyy!"

Arjun then said looking into her eyes,

Arjun:
"She is a Singer and an Actress, I have been following her since she first entered the industry at 16 through a singing competition. And I have the biggest crush on her. She is so genuine and real..her friends and family are the luckiest to have an angel like her in their lives.. enna vitta naan avala naal pura paathute irrupen..ava enna pannalum ennaku pudikum.."

Shyra felt breathless at his intensity. The way he was looking at her and the way he was making her feel was unprecedented.

She wondered why people always described guys giving them butterflies in their stomach. This man was creating an entire damn zoo in her tummy!

Not able to hold his gaze any longer, she looked down. She could feel the redness on her cheeks.

She smiled a blushy smile,

Shyra:
"Oh!"

Arjun smiled at her blushy face.

Arjun:
"Ama...vonnoda celebrity crush yaaru?"

Shyra:
"Ennaka Ranveer Singh !"

Arjun:
"Oh! Ennaku Deepika Padukone mela kuda orru celebrity crush irruku.."

Shyra looked at him with narrowed eyes. Then they both burst out laughing.

The person near their seat looked at them and said,
" Konjo Sirikuradhu nippatunga!Ennaku thoonganum!"😤

Arjun:
"Yenga...idhu plane, library illa...venumna kadhula earplugs mattikonga!"

Shyra started laughing, and patted his arms

Shyra:
"Earplugs maatikonga la...🤣🤣🤣
Arjuneyyy nee verra level!"

Then both of them consciously kept their voice down after that.

By that time, the airhostess had come with their dinner and both started to eat.

Shyra:
"Arjuneyyy, Au gratin verra level taste ah irruku! Ana idhu original taste ah?"

Arjun who was admiring her expressions chuckled.

Arjun:
"Ennaku idhu seasoning konjom kami ah theridhu ma..but good for flight food standards..."

Shyra:
"Arjuneyyy ennaky orru naal nee idha samachi thariya?"

Arjun:
"Done!"

----------‐----------- TIME SKIP-----------------

They had both finished their dinner and were watching the Harry Potter movies when Shyra noticed that Arjun had fallen asleep.

She kept her hand under her chin and observed his sleeping self.

He looked so cute while sleeping. He was sleeping like a baby.

She then got an idea. She quitely took his phone from the seat pouch and saw it was locked.

She kept a finger on her chin and thought,

Shyra MV:
Password enna va irrukum.. 🤔

On a hunch, she typed in her birth date and bingo she was in!

She blushed at the Password and saw the homepage. It was the selfie which they took together post concert.

She blushed again and then quickly saved her number as 'S' and then sent herself a message from his phone, so that she could save his number and then ofcourse deleted the chat.

She had just locked his phone and kept it back in its place when he moved in his sleep. She stopped moving.

She then felt a slight weight on her right shoulder. She turned her head only to see that Arjun's head had landed on her shoulder.

It again did something inside her.

Shyra:
"Arjuney..nee enna panura? Ennaku kulukulu nu irruku .."

Arjun lightly hmmed in his sleep.

Shyra smiled and rested her head against his and went to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Here you go!

Hope you all like it!

Please comment your thoughts and what you like/dislike.

Your comments are my
motivation.
Always stay kulukulu
-Anu💜