Chapter 32 - Kabir's Move

A week had passed since Kutty Pattas release.

....

Around 2 PM ..

A group of cars came at full speed and parked in front of a huge tech office.
It was Jeeva group of companies Chennai office.

(A/N: imagine something like this

(A/N: imagine something like this. I have used Siemens new headquarters pictures.)

A group of men led by Kabir entered the office forcefully.

The security stopped them.

Kabir:
" I am here as a member of CEPB! And they are the CEPB officers! We heard that this company is violating one of our policies by doing something illegal! We have our authorisation letter to search the office and we need to meet the CEO!"

Security:
"But CEO.."

Kabir:
"We have to meet him now!"

Security nodded and signed one of the employee to take them inside.

As they were walking around the office, Kabir was burning in Jealousy looking at the posh and massive interiors.

The employee stopped infront of a man in grey suit whose back was turned. He was speaking in Bluetooth. He finished his call and the employee called him.

Employee:
"Sir.."

And the man turned.
"Yes"

One of the other CEPB officers explained why they were there while Kabir was shocked looking at him

Kabir:
"Neeya! Neeya in the company oda CEO?"

Arjun:
"Well..."

Kabir:
"Illa irrukudhu! Nee actor thaane! Nee inga enna panura?"

Arjun hid his smirk and kept a sincere face.

Arjun:
"Ohh you know me! Neenga ennoda latest music video Kutty Pattas pathingala Sir? Did you like it?"

Suresh (CEPB Officers):
"Ohhhh yess! Semmaya aaduna pa neeyum Shyra vum! Super ah irrunchu!"

Arjun thanked him.

When Kabir lost his patience and yelled.

Kabir:
"SHUTT UPPP!!! ANSWER my question! Are you the CEO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Arjun:
"I work here...I'm a part time employee in this company. Enna dhaan naan orru struggling actor ah irrundhalum...I need a steady income right? And enga company la every month, one of the employee is elected as the acting CEO for the next month! Indha month ennoda turn of being an acting CEO!"

Kabir relaxed thinking he can easily implement his plan.

Kabir:
"Ohh! But yaaru CEO? Ivalo peria vishayam idhu...he should be here.."

Arjun:
"Unfortunately...he can't be here..avaru orru vishayama he has gone to US... Thats what we were told...company la yaarum idhu vara avara paathadhey illa...but don't worry! I am here to help you! I can handle it and you will have our full cooperation...vanga we can use the conference room to discuss everything.."

He took them all to a big conference room and sat them down and stood behind the head chair.

Arjun:
"Sollunga what are are you allegations against our company. "

"We got information that your company is involved in money laundering!"

"You are selling your users data!"

"Your stealing other's designs and selling it as yours!"

"Most serious one of all, You are involved in some human trafficking!"

Arjun had a calm and composed body language throughout the allegations which was infuriating Kabir.

Arjun:
"Do you have any proofs?"

Kabir:
"YES WE HAVE! Suresh! Show him the proofs!"

Suresh showed kept a bunch of files and pendrive for Arjun to go through.

Inspite of showing proofs, Arjun didn't have any expression but Kabir noticed his muscles were tensed as if be was controlling his temper.

Kabir stood up.

Kabir:
"Mr. Arjun! Do you even have any idea what is happening?! The repercussions of this? The consequences of this illegal business that you are doing?"

Arjun raised an eyebrow.

Kabir chuckled arrogantly.

Kabir:
"Right! How can I expect an actor to understand this! You're not a businessman to understand all this! Infact you are not even qualified to be a so called acting CEO! I know your sort! You're one of those idiots who are college dropouts to pursue your so called passion!"

Suresh:
"Mr. Arjun! Accept your company's crimes and sign these papers! It's because of how huge the company is..we can end this in this room itself!"

Arjun:
"And How do you plan to do that?"

Suresh :
" if you Confess and sign those documents..the company's ownership will be transferred to Mr. Kabir and you will be compensated!"

Kabir:
"Do it! I can easily buy you!"

Then the conference room was opened with a bang and they heard an angry roar.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

___________________________________________

A/N:

Thank you for your support.

Hope you all like it!

Please comment your thoughts and what you like/dislike.

Your comments are my
motivation.

Always stay kulukulu
-Anu💜