Chapter 14 - Love is in the air and so is war!

A/N: Last chapter la reads and comments were both very less. I know I update irregularly. But I try my best to update whenever I can. Its not easy.
Since my office and my boss is squeezing me.

But your comments keeps me going.
I usually don't ask for these things. But paathu panunga.
___________________________________________

On with the story,

@Shyra.krish started following you

Arjun blushed and was on cloud 9!
Yes they were talking and at this point it was definitely more than just a celeb crush.

Since the moment Arjun had met Shyra in person and the time spent with her. She had created a havoc in him.
He didn't know at what point or when it happened. He didn't even know of it was possible to happen in such a short span of time but he knew one thing. He was in love with her. Truly Madly deeply in love with her. Maybe he always loved her and not a celebrity crush like he thought. Or Maybe his celebrity crush changed into love. He didn't know which one it was.

But He was in love with Shyra. He, Arjun Kumar was in love with Shyra Krishnan.

He blushed and chuckled to himself.
Then went to his room to call it a night.

------------

Next day Morning,

Rajeev was in his home scrolling Instagram as if it was newspaper when he suddenly got a call from Punith.

Rajeev was also close friends with the few good and genuine friends of Arjun from media.

He quickly picked up.

On Call:

Rajeev:
"Haan sollu Da!"

Punith:
"Hi Rajeev Anna! Sorry ungala disturb panitena?"

Rajeev:
"Che Che adhu lam unnum illa da! Nethu thaan orru anchoring gig mudichitu vandhen ...ippo vetti thaan! Sollu!🤣🤣"

Punith:
"Illa na...naan Arjun Anne ku call pannen...avaru phone edukula...adhan!"

Rajeev:
"Avanaa..onnu late night vara Avan Shyra movies loop la paathu thoongitu irrupan...illa insta dm la muzhugi kedaipan..hmm ana nethu avan rombo tired ah vandhan...🤔..appo definitely avan phone ah silent la pottu thoongitu irrupan! Naan avana poi ezhupita? Edha important ana vishayam ah enna?"

Punith :
"Aiyoo pavam Ney...avaru thoongitu irrundharu naan ezhupadhinga..just avaru eppo ezhudikuraro appo Siddhu oda studio ku vara sollunga..naanga full day anga thaan irrupom..orru project irruku..orru Music video ku avaru thaan first choice as main lead..adha pathi pesa thaan .."

Rajeev:
"OK Da! Avana naane kootitu varren!"

Punith:
"Seri ney! Appo naan vechiduren! Anni ah kettadha sollunga!"

Rajeev:
"Haan OK da! Bye!"

They both kept the phone.

Rajeev went to check on Arjun.

He used his spare keys and went inside.
The whole house was dark with the exception of the small night light.

He went and switched on the lights and opened the curtains in the hall.

Rajeev then slowly opened his friend's room and went in to see Arjun in deep sleep. He was laying on his stomach with his head buried into a pillow while hugging another pillow. He had a small smile on his face as his face was facing the room door.

Rajeev smiled seeing his friend's relaxed face.

He didn't want to wake him up. But it was nearly 1 pm.