Chapter 7 - Comfort Zone

Arjun and Shyra were lost in their own world.

Shyra was stunned at the fact that she was able to open up and was so comfortable in his presence.

She has seen many kinds of people in media. She trusted no one outside her family and her immediate close circle which had shrunk a lot since she started her journey as few of her so call trusted people betrayed her.

Arjun effortlessly made her feel free and herself again. She could feel traces of old Shyra coming back.

She thought,
What are you doing to me Arjun?

Meanwhile Arjun was equally surprised and baffled..till now Shyra was a celebrity crush of his.. Someone who he felt connected.  But after meeting her,  talking with her.. He felt he can never go back. He have never been this free... This comfortable with any girl with the exception of few closed ones and family.

Without realizing, He was falling in love with Shyra.. and falling hard.

Arjun blushed looking at the cute way she was eating. She was sincerely removing all the peas from her food and making it into a small pile in a corner of her plate.

Arjun's mv:
Ohhh pattani pudikadhu pola..

Then Arjun tried to get Shyra's attention by poking her shoulder softly with one finger.

Unfortunately for him,  Shyra was too focused on the ice cream which she was eating side by side with her dinner that she didn't realize Arjun was calling her.

Arjun whined:
"Shyra...Ma... Naan Vonna appodhu lendhu kooptutu irruken.. "

Shyra looked at him and made an Ohh face.

Shyra:
"Sorry Arjuneyy...naan orru foodie adhan... Seri sollu! "

Arjun blushed when he saw her expressive big eyes on him.

He scratched his eyebrows, having lost his flow of thoughts.

Arjun:
"Adhu Vandhu... Enna Na.."

Shyra:
"Ada Seekrom Sollunga Arjuneyy! Anga ennoda ice cream melt agudhu! "

Arjun MV:
Adi pavi ice cream melt agudha?!...aiyooo Seekrom edha kelu da! Illa na asingama poidum... Pah enna kannu da!

Arjun :
" Ahan!  Vonnoda heightu enna Shyra? "

Shyra started laughing. 😂😂😂

Shyra:
"idhuku thaan ivolo yosichiya ? Naan vandhu 5'2 "

Arjun blushed.

Arjun:
"Oh Adhaan ivolo kutty ah cute ah irruka.. 🤪"

Shyra :
"Pinna ellarum vonnatam LIC building madhri valara mattanga La.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣"

Arjun:
"Edheyyyyyy.... LIC building ah?? 😳😳"

Shyra:
"Ama.. 😂😂😂 . Seri Ungaloda height enna?"

Arjun:
"Naan ah... 5'11..☺"

Shyra looked at him surprised as soon as he said his height and blushed looking away.

Shyra:
"Ohhh 5'11....Niceee"

Then a voice said from behind:

"Illa Ennaku Purileye... Inga Enna Military ka aalu edukuranga? Maathi Maathi Height Ella Sollitu irrukinga? "

Arjun and Shyra were both startled at the sudden interruption and looked towards the voice.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Here you go!

Hope you all like it!

Please comment your thoughts and what you like/dislike.

Sorry for being MIA!
some of you might already know this but I started working 2 weeks back!
My first job..
So I legit had no time to write!

Since this is my first job,  It took time to get used to this routine!
Enna Mannuchidunga Sowwyyy...

Anyway going forward.

I will try to update 'Night Changes' regularly on weekdays

And will try to give double update of 'New Journey' on weekends!

Thank you for your constant support.

Your comments are my
motivation.
Always stay kulukulu
-Anu💜