Chapter 15 - Professional Milestone and personal Lucky Charm

After having lunch, Arjun left with Rajeev to Siddhu's studio.

They reached the studio after 1 hour, thanks to chennai traffic.

Arjun and Rajeev went inside and were greeted and hugged by both Punith and Siddhu.

Punith then introduced another man to Arjun.

Punith:
"Anna ivaru thaan Karthik Srinivas, Founder and director of Noise and Grains company.."

Arjun shook his hand and introduced himself.

Arjun:
"Hello Sir...eppudi irrukinga?"

Karthik:
"Naan nala irruken..neenga?"

Arjun smiled and indicated he was good.

Karthik:
"Actualla ungala edhuku kuptena..we are doing an album song. Adhuku neenga thaan first choice ah podunum irrukom..ana firstu neenga raw track kekuringa..? Ippo commit pana venda..only if you like it"

Arjun:
"OK sir available ah irruku na ..naan kekuren.."

Karthik:
"OK en kuda vanga ulla.."

Karthik makes Arjun listen to the raw track..it was just the beats not even the lyrics but it was so catchy that everyone loved it! Arjun especially felt that people would love it. He always selected only those projects which he felt was really good. He picked Quality over quantity. And now more than ever, he didn't want to disappointed the public. He wanted to entertain them to the best of his abilities.

Arjun had just reached 1 Million followers on instagram which was a huge milestone for him. And it all started since Shyra sang his song in her first International concert and then later followed him. People watched his short film and followed him simply because they were curious about who he was.

He started to get noticed all because Shyra was a lucky charm since she entered his life. She always was for him, but this was more personal and real.

Karthik then told him about the concept of the song - How the song was about the hero trying to convince the heroine after a fight they had simply because hero had gone a bit overboard in pranking his girl and she got too hurt and didn't talk to him or see him for 2 weeks which made Arjun chuckle and nod his head.

Karthik then went on to explain how they were going to make the male and female singers have equal number of lines simply because they wanted to bring onboard a Singer and actress and have her not only sing, but also be the female lead.

Karthik said the last bit in a mysterious and enthusiastic tone fully expecting Arjun to ask who the female lead and singer was just out of curiosity. But to his great surprise, Arjun just nodded his head and continued to listen to the raw track again while bobbing his head to the upbeat tune.

Karthik:
"Arjun? Vonnaku Female singer and lead yaaru nu therinum nu illaya?"

Arjun chuckled and shook his head.

Arjun:
"Idhula enna Sir irruku? Yaaru indha song ku best output be it singing wise or acting wise avangala thaan neenga select pana porringa..ennaku song nala varanum...namma namaloda vela la correct ah...namala muninja vara full effort podanum...avalodhan..so I really don't mind about who the heroine is Sir!"

Karthik was awestruck.

Karthik MV:
Pah! Indha kalathula ippidi orru genuine ana thangamana paiyana?!
It's my absolute pleasure to work with you Arjun.

Karthik smiled and patted Arjun's back.

While Arjun didn't mind about others, he had one question.

Arjun:
"Sir, indha paatu dance number ache..yaaru choreographer?"

Karthik:
"Ungaluku rombo therinjavanga thaan! Sandy Master"

Arjun almost started jumping around in excitement and came and hugged Karthik side ways.

Arjun:
"Thank you soo much Sir! Ennaku Sandy Master orru rombo nala friend..ana idhu vara avaru kuda naan work panula..avaru dance ku naan adunum nu ennaku aasa ...so thank you so much!"

Arjun's excitement made all the boys crack up.

Unseen by Arjun, Punith and Siddhu were whispering to eachother and smirking in the background.

Rajeev saw this ..

Rajeev MV:
Ivanunga Muzhi um Seri illa sirripum seri illaye... Enna va irrukum.?🤨

Rajeev silently went behind them and grabbed each of their shoulder and asked.

Rajeev:
"Enna da secret pesitu irrukinga avanuku theriyama...?"

Punith and Siddhu:
"Adhu...unnum illa ney.."

Rajeev:
"Ippo unmaa solla porringa la illaya?"

Punith:
"Adhu surprise.. "

Siddhu:
"Ama rombo peria surprise...andha surprise nadaka modhu Anne reaction eppudi irrukum nu yosichi paathom adhaan sirrichom!"

Rajeev:
"Appudi enna da? Sollunga? Naan avan kitta solla matten"

Punith then whispered the surprise to Rajeev and then now all three of them were chuckling silently.

Arjun having just finished his discussion with Karthik looked back to see his 3 friends chuckling silently.

Arjun MV:
Orruvela muzhu paiythiyama aitanga lo? Rajeev seri...therinja vishayam...ivanunga rendu perum nala thaane irrundhanunga...

Then as soon as the boys noticed the suspicious look of Arjun, they stopped and gave him a sheepish and innocent look.😁😁

Arjun rolled his eyes thinking they were gone case and went back to listening to the raw track on loop.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Sorry for not updating any of my stories.
Not to give excuses but I got a writer's block, then I was super busy with my back to back assignments and my job (I am doing my Master's in part time)

I will give one more update tomorrow for Night Changes and

New Journey will be updated on weekend.

I am extremely sorry for being so irregular. And thank you for your support.

Hope you all like it!

Please comment your thoughts and what you like/dislike.

Last few chapters ah comments are very less.☹️

Your comments are my
motivation.

Always stay kulukulu
-Anu💜