Chapter 22 - A White Crisis !

Shyra was excited !

She knew it was a date ! Her first ever date that too with the person she is in love with! She was very hyper.

Not able to contain her excitement, she was walking to and fro in her room breaking her head on what could be the surprise and above all her biggest confusion...WHAT TO WEAR?!

Pranav who had come to see his sister stood shocked looking at the room.
Her clothes were scattered in her bed all of them white for some reason and when he entered he tripped over her 2 white sandles while her silver heels and her white shoes were scattered on the floor.

Pranav:
"Pappa?! Indha vela color enna pavam panuchu? Yen idha ellathiyun dispose pana poriya?"

Shyra quickly ran towards her brother

Shyra:
"Annee! Orru peria pretchena neyy enna takkunu shopping kutitu po! En kitta seria white color la dress ah illa ney! Seekrom va ney namma poitu varalam!"

Pravav:
"Illa ennaku purila! White color dress la dress ilaya? Appo idhu la enna ma? "

Shyra:
"Aiyooooo! Puriyama pesadha ney! Please va ney!"

Pranav:
"Enna achi?"

Shyra:
"Adhu...evening naan velila porren 7:30 ku pick pana vararu..appudiye dinner saptu vara porren"

Pranav:
"Evaru ma?"

Shyra turned completely red.

Shyra:
"Anneee..."

Pranav burst out laughing looked at his little sister.

Pranav:
"Arjun kuda thaane porra?"

Shyra nodded her head cutely with a blush.

Pranav:
"Appo seri...poitu va...vonnaku Avara ...do you really love him? Are u absolutely sure?"

Shyra :
"Yes Anne! Avaru enna treat panura madhri yaarume enna treat panula..he knows everything...he understands me better than myself..avalo caring. .. avalo protective...idhu vara I have never felt like this for anyone..."

Pranav was listening to this with a smile.

Shyra:
"Approm avaru kuda.."

Pranav:
"I just asked about your feeling for him da..not his.."

Shyra looked him confused

Pranav:
"I already know he loves you...I saw it in his eyes n the way he treats you...I have no doubt in that! I just want you to be the happiest in life. To be loved n cherished. Only he can do it!"

Shyra smiled and shed few tears in happiness.

Among the brothers she thought Pranav would be the hardest to share her feelings about her love and convince him because of his overprotective nature. But it wasn't. He understood everything.  And she never felt more grateful to get such an amazing older brother.

Shyra pounced and hugger her Pranav Anna.

Pranav hugged her back and asked her something.

Pranav:
"Enna white ah dress code?"

Shyra nodded.

Pranav asked her to wait and he left to his room.

Shyra watched him confused and with a pout.

Shyra:
"Enga poraru? Aiyooo ippo shopping ku kelambuna thaan seria irrukum! "

She sighed and started rummaging in her cupboard for a perfect white dress again.

"Chellam inga va! Idha paaru!"

Shyra turned around to see Pranav holding a dress bag.

Shyra:
"Enna ney idhu?"

Pranav:
" idhu va...naan vonna kaga vangunen da! Vonnaku gift ah kudukulam nu vechitu irrundhen..indha idhu nala irruka nu paaru.."

Shyra smiled happily and hopped to him excitedly. She knew she would love it..whatever it was. How could she now when her dear brother gifted her?

She opened the zip and she gasped!

It was the perfect dress!

She knew which sandle to pair it with!

She squealed and hugged her brother and Pranav chuckled and kissed her forehead.

Pranav:
"Po ma poi ready agu!"

Shyra:
"Haan! Rombo thanks ney!"

Pranav patted her cheeks n shook his head not say thanks and left her room.

___________________________________________

A/N:

Thank you for your support.

Hope you all like it!

Please comment your thoughts and what you like/dislike.

Your comments are my
motivation.

Always stay kulukulu
-Anu💜