Magic cannot be recreated - (Not an Update)

Hey Family!

I wanted to address this!

I have been offline for a few days...
I dont know how many of you saw my announcement but basically tomorrow I have a Job Interview and its a MNC...so Adhuku prepare panna thaan naan indha kutty break eduthen.

Offline complete ah vum poga mudila ennala...adikadi SM pakkam vandhu thaan porren. .

But i wanted to address this entire thing thats been happening since the last few days..

Issue #1:
Ashwin didn't talk to Sivaangi/ Ak didn't mention Sk's name in his speech/ Sk ignored Ak etc.

1st of all He did say he was not aware that she is singing in Uruttu and that production had kept it as a surprise by addressing her as "Avanga"

2nd.. He just mentioned his parent in the passing...he just said nanban but didnt mention his name but we all knew He was talking about Sanjeev didn't we?

Same thing Pugazh Anna and Sivu didn't interact much but we know their bond! We know how much they mean to each other...
Why is it that when it comes to Ak ...everything changes?

What did you all expect?
Did you want him to say like "To the love of my life Sivaangi" or something like that?

Just because he didn't mention her name?

And those who had the good fortune to go there in person...
Whoever shouted Sivaangi 's name when he was wrapping up his speech...give yourself a big clap! You all successfully made everyone feel so embarassed! The second time was totally not needed! I sincerely hope it was not anyone from our family! And that it was some half boils!

Just for a second imagine what would have happened if He had taken her name in front of the Production house, media and en number of people...

Ashaangi would have been the content for the next one or even 2 months!

It would be all about Ashaangi and not ESP!!!

THIS was also why Sivu was not coming in the front while singing Uruttu....
She wanted all the attention to be on the entire ESP team and not her!
Teju (bless her) was constantly pulling her to the front.

Ak and Sk were super carefull of not interacting in front of so many people

Inspite of all this we still got moments like this where he forgot the camera:

We didn't expect her to come since she had another event...but Sivaangi still CAME! She stayed...performed and enjoyed! She left only when they were starting with the speeches!

His parents were there, Sanjeev and Sk all in one place! Do you have any idea How special it was for him?

Issue #2:
Ashwin's edited speech