Chapter 17 - Spy, Club and Poor souls

Shyra then looked around the room confused.

Shyra:
"Ama...Arjuney inga irrundha maatha peru enga?"

Arjun:
" Ama la...inga thaane irrundhanga.."

Arjun went and opened the door and peaked out to see the hallway empty.

He felt a slight weight against his arms and he looked to his side only to see Shyra leaning on him and peaked out from the gap as if she was a spy.

Arjun supressed his laughter but his frame still vibrated which made Shyra look up and ask what happened with her eyes.

Arjun:
"Ma namma inga enna spy ah va irrukom.. ippidi etti paaka?"😂

Shyra:
"Arjuneyy! ama la namma Spy madhri thaane etti pathom!😂😂 Arjuneyy verra level!😂"

Shyra then looked at him excitedly

And shook his hands.

Shyra:
"Approm nerula paathu wish pananjm nu nenachen...ana busy ah irrunchu...Congratulations and welcome to the Million followers club"

Arjun:
"Welcome to the club ah? Ama idhu peria golf club uh.." 😂😂😂

He started laughing at his own joke while Shyra was looking at him with a smile.

Finally, he calmed down.

Shyra shook her head at him and with a smile, she dragged him by his hand to search for others.

Meanwhile Arjun was just blank. He kept looking at his wrist in her hand and her face and the rights she showed on him by that simple act.

She had all the rights ofcourse. Only Shyra can drag him anywhere and make him do anything.

Arjun's cheeks flooded with warmth.

They both came out to see everyone in a round table with large stacks of Pizza boxes.

Shyra:
"Aiyiii Pizza! Enna ellarum enna vittutu sapuduringa la?"

All:

"Illa da...unga rendu peru ku thaan waiting..."

"Illa da.."

"Aiyoo illa Thangachi.."

Shyra kept a slight pout.

While this was going on, Rajeev who had also joined them, had just taken a garlic bread stick in his hand and dipped it mayo and was about to bite it when it was snatched away from him.

He gasped and looked around to see where his precious garlic bread went, only to see it in the hands of Arjun.

Arjun who was busy eating it while sighting Shyra.

Rajeev stood up and silently went near him and slapped the back of Arjun's head and snatched his bread back!

Rajeev:
"Dei erruma ennoda garlic bread da adhu! Vonnaku venumna andha dabba lendhu edu!"

Arjun was rubbing his head.

Arjun:
"Edheyy Erruma ya? Enna da thittura?"

Rajeev:
"Paavi! Thittama vonna konjuvanga la?! En bread ah pudungi sapudra.."

"Arjuneyy"

Arjun turned back to see Shyra standing with two plates full of Pizza, garlic bread and bits and pieces of other things which was ordered.

Shyra then forwarded one of the plates to him and he took it, looking at her in surprise.

Shyra:
"Indha Arjuneyy! Naan vonnakum sethu serve paniten! Sapudu! Verra edha venuma vonnaku?"

Arjun smiled at her care. The tone at which she asked.

Arjun:
"Illa Shyra Ma....podhum.."

Shyra:
"Seri vaa namma poi okarulam.."

She dragged him to a sofa and they both sat together eating while constantly talking in low volume, giggling and blushing.

Meanwhile, 4 poor souls were watching them as if they were watching a movie while munching on their pizza.

Karthik:
"Illa..Arjun vandhu Shyra oda peria fanu nu theriyum...but they know eachother? They are close??"

Siddhu:
"Enna nadakudhu...enna nadanduchu..? Anna ku surprise pani..oru fan boy moment come true panulam thaane nenachen!"

Punith just about gave up and looked at them with a thoughtful expression.

Punith:
"Irrukumo...ana slighta ennaku purila.."

Santhosh was just looking at them with a smile.

Rajeev:
"My dear poor gentlemen....welcome to the 3rd wheeling club! Indha club ku new members nale neenga ellarum ippidi feel panuringa..idhu normal thaan!"😏🤭

Punith:
"Dei Rajeev Anna...konjo purira madhri sollu da..ivanga yeppo da meet pananga?"

Rajeev:
"Shyra oda Dubai concert la da! Ana ivanga story concert ku munadi...insta la start achi....enn neram... I had front row tickets of their story!"

__________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Thank you for your support.

Hope you all like it!

Please comment your thoughts and what you like/dislike.

Your comments are my
motivation.

Always stay kulukulu
-Anu💜