Chapter 8 - Jalabulajangu 🥳

It was a man in White shirt and grey pants with curly spring like hair.

It was Pranav Krishnan.

He was standing looking at them with an eyebrow raised.

Shyra immediately stood up and kept her plate at the table beside her and went towards her brother with her arms spread wide for a hug.

Shyra:
"Anneeeeeeeeeee......"

Pranav:
"Shyruuuuuuuuuuuu......."

Arjun meanwhile was just silently adoring and admiring this sibling duo.

They then hugged as if they met after 10 years and then Shyra dragged her brother to introduce him to Arjun.

Shyra:
"Anneee ivaru thaan Arjun Kumar! Arjuneeyyy idhu thaan ennoda Pranav Anne!!"

Arjun and Pranav shook hands formally.

Pranav :
"Hello..ungala idhuku munadi paathiruken ah"

Arjun shook his head and politely answered.

Arjun:
"Illa nga...."

Meanwhile Shyra had a thirrutu muzhi.

Shyra MV:
Aiyooo Anne enn kuda thaane Arjuneyy oda song shoot paatharu...pottukuduthuta..? Illa Shyra...manam poidum! Distract pannu! You can do it..

Before both the men could talk further. Shyra quickly jumped into the conversation and changed the topic.

Shyra:
"Ama Anne ...slight irritated ah irrukiye...yen ney?"

Pranav:
"Adha verra yen Papa nyabaga paduthura?"

Shyra:
"Ada sollu neyyy..."

Pranav:
"Ennaku orru call vandhuchu...konjom neruthu ku munadi...namma kuda Chennai return la extra va orru luggage ottikitu vara pogudhu...adhaan gaanda  irruku..."

Shyra blinked her eyes cutely looking so lost and clueless that Arjun who was a silent observer resisted the urge to boop  her nose.

Shyra:
"Anne namma rendu perum mothama  3 luggage thaane eduthu  vandhom? Pudhusa vanguniya enna??"

Pranav:
"Ada paiythiyame...Naan Denish ah pathi..."

Pranav broke off mid sentence as at that exact time they heard the starting beat of 'Jalabulajangu ' and the door opened
to reveal a handsome and cute looking guy in blank pants, white shirt and black floral printed hoodie with a charming smile as he played the song in his phone's speaker.

Shyra screamed and jumped  and then ran towards him and they both started doing crazy dance moves as they vibed to the song together.

Arjun not being able to hold himself assessed the new guy.

Arjun:
"Yaaru da idhu..?"

Pranav who was glaring at the way Denish was dancing with his sister answered Arjun.

Pranav:
"Ivan thaan Denish...ivan enga kuda thaan varan..chennai ku.."

Arjun:
"Denish ah?.."

(Introducing Darshan as Denish )

Pranav:
"Ama..en neram...enga Chithi paiyana poitan...illa  na ivana eppoyo thookirupen.."

Arjun jerked  and quickly looked at Pranav.

Arjun:
"Chithi paiyana?appo naa unga rendu peru oda cousin brother ah?"

Pranav:
"Amaa...en vidhi.." 😒🙄

Arjun released a relieved breath..

Arjun MV:
Happadi cousin brother...naan kuda bayendhuten...yaara ivan nu...

Shyra:
"Appudi illa Anneee...indha stepu podu!"

Denish:
"Dho ippidiya...nee indha step u podu! Idhu unnum nala irrukum.."

Meanwhile one man was staring at the dancing duo with posa posa...

Arjun:
"Ama neenga yen unga brother mela ivolo gaanda irrukinga?"

Pranav:
"Pinna ? Orru orru vattiyum leave ku ivan ooru vara modhu ellam...Shyra ava kooda porrandha Anne...enna marenthuduva...avan kudiye 'Denish Anne' nu kuptutu suthitu irrupa...enna kanduka kuda matta..🤧🤧🤧"

Arjun was trying not to laugh at the possessive and dramatic brother's antics.

Arjun:
"Ohh possa possa ?😆"

Pranav:
"Naan gaanda irrukadu reason irruku ..ne yen gaanda ana?"

Arjun gave a Aiyooo look.

Arjun:
"Aha dha bah...adhu vandu naan avaloda fanu.. "

Pranav:
"Seri.. adhuku..?"

Arjun:
"Adhan fan...."

Pranav:
"Nee seri illiye..."

Arjun:
"Ennaku unnume theriyadhu nga..😇😊"

Pranav MV:
Loosa irrupano...?

__________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Here you go!

Hope you all like it!

Please comment your thoughts and what you like/dislike.

Your comments are my
motivation.
Always stay kulukulu
-Anu💜