Chapter 18 - Jamming Session

After finishing their food, all of them went to the recording room.

Arjun and Shyra were given the rough outline of lyrics which was yet to be finalised. Shyra being a professional asked for a jamming session instead of starting the recording straight away.

Shyra:
"Jam pana aramicha, namma indha paata unnum fine tune panulam and lyrics um edhu suit agum nu nammaku theriyum.."

Which made everyone agree with a smile.

Shyra took a guitar and Arjun also silently took another acoustic guitar making her look at him in surprise.

Shyra:
"Arjuneyy vonnaku guitar vasika theriyuma?"

Arjun:
"Haan theriyum Ma!"😊

Shyra:
"Appo paaduviya?"

Before Arjun could say no, Rajeev jumped in.

Rajeev:
"Thangam yen indha kola verri? Vendam ma...nee va Jam session arambika porranga.."

Shyra started laughing at the tone of Rajeev.

Arjun:
"Thangam ah..?"

Rajeev:
"Ama da ava en Thangam thaan la Shyra?"

Shyra:
"Ama Anne! Anne...nee eppo ney Anni ah introduced paniveka porra?"

Rajeev:
"Idhula enna ma irruku...nee eppo enga area pakkam vara nu sollu...appo meet pannikulam!"

Arjun was still in shock at the familiarity in which they were talking.

Arjun lightly scratched the back of his head in confusion.

Arjun:
"Illa purila..neega rendu perum inniku thaan meet paninga approm eppudi?"

Rajeev and Shyra looked at eachother and burst out laughing at his confusion.

Arjun:
"Enna rendu perum sirrikuringa.."

Shyra:
"Aiyooo Arjuneyy...inniku first meet illa!"

Arjun:
"Edheyyy???"

Rajeev:
"Ama Machi! 3 days munadi orru event host pana pona la...anga Thangam vandhirundha! Appo meet panom...and appudiye onna aitom..!"

Arjun gave a shocked reaction.

Arjun:
"Ada pavingala..dei yen da nee sollala en kitta? Shyra Ma neeyum en kitta solave illa.."

Rajeev:
"Enga da solla time irrunchu..? Nee last few weeks ah avalo busy! Veetu ku vandhu seria thoonga kuda time illa !"

Arjun still pouted at his best friend without knowing that he was being silently admired by Shyra.

But it didn't escape the notice of Rajeev.

Rajeev suppressed a smile.

Shyra consoled him by patting his arm,

Shyra:
"Seri vidu Arjuney! Adhaan ippo sollitom la! Vidu Ma!"

Arjun nodded his head like a little kid.

They then started the jamming session

Shyra and Arjun were strumming their guitar and while Santhosh started humming and started to scribble in the note pad he had.

Soon Shyra also joined in and both of them went back and forth in their artist mode.

The others were just vibing and joking around.

While one person was just strumming his guitar and admiring the girl he was in love with.

With occasional inputs and suggestions. But mostly he was smiling since this was her forte and she was one of the expert here, in his personal opinion.