2.

"Vincent show up this morning?"I asked coming into the kitchen.

"No sign of him yet."Jason turned back to me handing me a cup of coffee.

"Yo."JB rubbed his eyes coming down the stairs.

"Morning"

"Can I have coffee today?"Destiny jumped to the bottom step looking tired as hell.

"No, you can not. Hot chocolate?"I giggled sipping on my coffee.

She stomped huffing.

"I never get coffee."she sat down at the table.

"I could use some coffee."I widened my eyes looking at Jason and JB.

"Fuck no."JB clenched his jaw storming into the living room grabbing the bat.

"Woah son, hello to you too."Vincent dodged when he swung.

"Daddy? Daddy!"Destiny tried running up to him but I grabbed her swinging her in the air before she could.

"daddy."she looked at me with a confused face.

"Daddy's not in a good mood, Dezz."I placed her head on my chest blocking her view from my brother's fighting my dad.

I watched them with tears in my eyes.

I fought back the tears trying to stay song for Destiny's sake when my dad threw his head at JB's face most definitely breaking his nose.

Jason got him in a chokehold. I let out a gasp for air covering Destiny's eyes running her upstairs into Pietro's and Ivy's room.

"Stay here."I told the three than ran downstairs going to Jug helping him to the kitchen.

He held an ice pack against his nose, I grabbed a steak knife and the bat going up to my dad.

"Get the fuck out."I pointed the knife at him pushing Jason back with the bat.

"Don't you dare hold a knife to your father. After all I've done for you-"

"Fuck you Vincent! Get out!"I yelled

"I am your father for fucks sake!"

"Get out!"I screamed even louder.

He looked at me in defeat, than at Jason, than at JB who came back over to us with the ice pack on his nose. Than at the three younger ones standing at the steps all on the edge of crying.

When I laid eyes on Destiny crying, I broke.

I slammed the side of the bat into his arm repeatedly and then his stomach and back, until he finally ran out.

I dropped both weapons and wrapped my arms around Dezz who sobbed into my shoulder.

********

"The hell happened to you?"Lip asked JB when he came storming through the living room still holding an ice pack go his nose.

"Vincent. Happened. Decided he'd show up today to cause hell."Jason sat at the table.

"Hello Gallaghers! And Bullocks."

"Not two terrible dads in one day."I rolled my eyes looking at Frank.

He immediately went to the fridge grabbing a beer.

"Frank."Fiona warned putting the butter knife down.

"Fiona."he popped the bottle open laying eyes on Jason.

"Jason. What a pleasure, last I saw you. You tried to kill me!"he laughed spilling the beer on his shirt.

"Fuck off Frank."Jason fought the urge to punch him.

"This is my own home. If anything I should tell you to fuck off."he went over to the counter grabbing Ian's toast out of the toaster.

"What the fuck Frank."he yelled coming downstairs in only his boxers and a tank top.

"You wanna go carrot boy?"Frank got in a pathetic fighting stance.

Ian looked over at me. I shook my head mouthing 'no' he sighed and sat next to me.

"Debbie!"Dezz yelled when she came downstairs with Liam and Carl.

"Hey Dezz."she went into the living room with all the other kids.

"Ya know Jason, I saw your father, last night, at the bar. You look very much like him."Frank walked over to Jason.

"All three of you do, except you Jughead, you look like your mom, and my old friend, I wonder why they named you Jughead. Because you have a empty milk jug for a head? And you, Nova. So beautiful, just like your mother was. You resemble both your parents unlike any of your siblings. The question is, are you just as much of a whore as your mother?"Frank rambled.

"That's fucking it."I got up ignoring everyone yelling my name and Ian grabbing my arm.

I swung at Frank's face clocking him in the nose. I grabbed his shoulders kneeing him in the stomach.

"Fuck you Frank!"I yelled fighting against Ian while he dragged me into the living room.