29.

"You ever get your chick sorted out, Pietro?"Fiona asked as we gathered around in her living room.

"Nah, she wants to keep it. Been thinking about moving to Yucatan and changing my name to Bob Harty."he took a swig of beer, I giggled snuggling into Ian more.

"Keep what?"Deb's asked.

"Pietro knocked up his little girlfriend."Jug teased.

"What?"Carl laughed, Pietro punched his shoulder making Ivy punch Pietro.

"Speaking of getting knocked up,"I cleared my throat sitting up some.

"Your joking, not again."Fiona gave me a soft smile, trying to hide it.

"I'm not for sure, but I think I might be. I'm getting the same symptoms as I did with LJ.

"Are you kidding me?"Ian asked holding my waist, I nodded smiling at him, he grabbed my face giving me a passionate kiss.

"Well shit, let's go get you a test than!"V yelled grabbing mine and Fiona's hand, I giggled following the two outside.

**********

"What does it say?"Everyone but Ian stood outside the door, Ian leaned over picking up the little stick looking at it. He squinted his eyes bring it closer to his face.

"Oh my god,"he mumbled looking up at me, my eyes lit up, "oh my god!"he yelled tossing it into the sink picking me up and spinning me around.

"I'll take that as she's pregnant."Lip said from the other side of the door.

"I'm pregnant?"I asked holding his face leaning back some, "Yeah."he nodded rapidly, I smiled widely smashing my lips onto his.

"We're gonna have another baby!"I shouted as he opened the door, me still in his arms.

"Whoo!"everyone cheered.

"We're gonna have another baby."Ian whispered as he rocked us back and forth.

"Yeah, we are."I put on a smile, already having a bad feeling about this.

*******

"Just got the twins down."Jason walked into Jugs room, where him and I sat by the window, him smoking a joint.

"Finally."I looked out the window, staring at the beautiful lights in the city, hearing gunshots, car alarms, police sirens and screams in the distance.

"Wow, really sounds like home tonight. Haven't had this kinda night in forever."Jug passed the joint to Jason as he sat between us.

"Look at us,"I smiled looking between us three.

"What?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean look at us, seven years ago, around the last time we did something like us. We were completely different people."I explained staring around the room, my eyes stopping at a framed picture of all of us before the twins came along and Dezz was only five. Pietro was trying to look nice but Ivy was messing with him, Jason looked annoyed while holding a laughing Dezz, her face somewhat blurry, and of course Jug and I were messing with each other.

"Yeah, if you think about it. The twins weren't here, Dezz was still with us, LJ was never born, we didn't know ourselves up, you were dating Fiona."Jug looked at Jason and I.

"I guess I never really thought about that."Jason shrugged.

"If you were to tell me I would have a kid with Ian Gallagher and have on the way seven years ago, I wouldn't have believed you."I simply said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Well you do."Jug grinned

"I know I do dumbass."I flicked his head.

"You're staring to show, actually."Jason looked at my stomach.

"Yeah doc said I was around four months pregnant today."

"Are you gonna do a gender reveal this year?"Jug asked

"I might."

"You should, we'll help pay, break open the tiger fund, we saved a few thousand last winter anyways. We have spare this summer."Jason smiled, Dezz named the tiger fund.

"Okay, than a gender reveal I shall do."I grinned.

Just than my phone lit up and a picture of Ian with LJ popped on my screen, along with his name.

I grabbed it answering it, "yeah?"

"Nova, something really bad happened."his quick panicked voice was quiet, I put on speaker setting it on my leg looking at my brother's.

"What?"I asked

"Fiona left."