22.

"Jug."I shook my brother softly

"Jug!"my voice got louder

"Jughead!"I yelled shaking him aggressively.

He shot awake getting into a fighting position.

"Huh? What oh, it's you. What do you want?"he laid back down covering up.

"I think baby bullock's coming."I whispered

It was dark, but I could tell he was staring at me with wide eyes.

"What the fuck? Your having the baby? Since when? It is here yet?"he rambled up tripping as his feet were tangled in the blanket, he threw on some shorts and a tank top as he only had on boxers.

"Obviously I didn't have it dumbass. Jason's getting Fiona and Debbie. Ivy's getting everything ready. Pietro's, passed out still I think."I explained walking out of his room.

"What about Ian?"he asked skipping downstairs while I struggled holding my back and stomach.

"Nova? Nova where are you! Are you okay?"Ian's voice rang through the house as I got to the bottom step in the stairs.

"I'm fine."I smiled sitting on the edge of the table.

"Are you having any cramps? Is it kicking bad? Did your water break?"he asked taking my hand on his.

"I'm fine, Ian. Really."I huffed leaning back onto the table.

"Oh shit!"I yelled gripping Ian's hand causing him to yelp.

"Is it coming?"Fiona ran into the kitchen

"I think so."I nodded biting my lip.

********

"She's beautiful."Deb's leaned over my shoulder as I smiled down at my babygirl.

"She looks like you copy and pasted Ian."Jug mumbled eating an Oreo.

"You have a name yet?"Fiona looked at Ian and I.

"We talked about names when he found out. And, there was only one name we both agreed on for a girl."I smiled up at Ian.

"LJ Gallagher."he smiled rubbing her head.

Everyone looked at us funny.

"Short for Lilith Juno Gallagher."I explained

They all nodded smiling.

Then I looked straight ahead, where Pietro was coming down the steps tired and confused.

"Who's baby?"he rubbed his eyes.

"Mine dummy."I smiled

"You had it?"he ran to my side.

"Her."I looked up at him.

"You had a girl? What's her name?"he asked

"LJ Gallagher, short for Lilith Juno Gallagher.

"Why Lilith? Y'all into demon or something?"Lip grinned nudging Ian's shoulder carefully as he now had the baby.

"Totally, Lip."I smiled

********

"Baby LJ!"Deb's smiled as I hauled the car seat into the Gallagher house hold.

It's been a month since I had her, and tonight's Ian's night to watch her.

"Ian! Your babies here!"Fiona yelled upstairs then turned to me with a wide smile pulling me into a hug.

"I'm so glad you brought over another baby that can get pushed on me."she smiled patting my back

"If I find out Ian pushed her onto you, I will kill him myself and never bring her over again unless I'm here."I pulled away looking at the ginger skipping downstairs.

He took her out of the car seat smiling brightly than looked at me his smile dropping some, "Oh, hey."

"Hi."I furrowed my brows confused as if he didn't know I'd be here. As if the baby wasn't mine also.

"Hey brother's baby mama."Lip walked into the living room from the kitchen.

"How's it over at your place? Ya know, with the whole newborn and eight year old twins in one house hold with you four."Fiona sat next to me on the couch.

Ian went over sitting on the floor with Franny and LJ playing with the two girls.

"It's, eventful. Jug gets mad when she wakes him up with her screaming in the middle of the night. And Jason, he's just glad it isn't his. Ivy's been sleeping in the basement a lot. And Pietro's told me multiple times to get sound proof walls."I nodded

"Fun."

"That's how it was pretty much when I first had Franny "Deb's handed me a beer which, I gladly took.

"I feel like I haven't had a drink in forever."I desperately took a long sip.