4.

"Appletini?"Jug asked pouring two glasses.

"Yeah."I sat down at the bar looking at one of the dancers.

"Do they look familiar to you?"I asked staring at their pale back with a giant tattoo on it.

"Yeah, kinda."Jug passed me the glass.

"What are you two doing? You don't get breaks get back to making drinks and you get back up there!"the manager came over to us yelling. She seemed pissed.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to my platform, I was wearing a gold strap thong, and a gold very revealing bra. Meanwhile all the other guy dancers had a gold boxer thong type thing and Jug had a gold shiny tank top and black shorts.

These last couple months we've been jumping from strip club to strip club, I always either made drinks or danced. Jug always made drinks, he didn't like the dancing whatsoever. We get transferred to different bars a lot. I got tattoos and so did Jug, I always started getting acrylics, it attracts more hookups apparently. Jug and I have been jumping from couch to couch, alley to alley, and abandoned building to abandoned building.

I kept looking at the guy who looked very familiar.

That's when he turned around.

And my whole world stopped.

"Ian!"

His eyes shot up to me, wide.

"Nova!"he smiled coming over to me and hugging me. Than started dirty dancing with me when the manager yelled at us.

"Why are you here?"he yelled over the music.

"Jug and I left a little after you did, we've worked at so many different clubs now."I smiled staring into his eyes while he grinded against the front of me.

"My shift ends at two, wanna get out of here after?"he asksd

"Jug and I get off at two as well, and hell yeah."

"I must warn you. Mickey's been trying to get me to come hoke lately, and he knows I'm here. So he might show up tonight."he said

"I'm okay, nothing he says will get me to come home."

*********

"Nova Dezz is in the hospital, and Ivy got arrested, and Pietro is having some manic episode. And your mom's back."

"What the fuck why didn't you say that. I'm coming home. Ian, Jug? You coming?"I turned to the two boys.

"I am the fuck."Jug grabbed his jacket.

"Ian?"I looked at him, just to drop my head and see him on the ground passed out.

"You take him somewhere, I'm heading home. Thanks Mick, bye."I patted his cheek pulling on my jacket and running down the street. Thank god we weren't to far from home.

"Jason? Pietro?"I called out running into the front door Jug close behind me.

Jason's head shot up from the counter in the kitchen. He looked at us and ran up to us pulling us into hugs. "What the fuck!"

"You guys just left me with three kids to take care of, what the fuck."he pulled away looking between us.

"Yeah sorry about, why's Dezz in the hospital and Ivy arrested?"I asked looking around frantically. Place looks nice.

"Dezz got beat up pretty bad by a group of girls at her school and Ivy got caught stealing jewelry from a very expensive place and she pulled a gun on the cops."he explained.

"I told her not to do anything stupid!"

"Nova when you two left, all three of them just totally, I don't know, were lost, Dezz stayed up late every night sitting on the front porch waiting for you guys to come home Ivy started stealing even more and Pietro started having episodes. And to top it all of moms back!"

"First, were gonna go see Dezz, than we're gonna go see Ivy, and than I'm gonna put mom in her place, again, and than I'm gonna kill some girls."