10.

"Fuck off."I groaned throwing a pillow at JB.

"Nova get the fuck up. There's a surprise for you that your gonna love in the living room."he smacked me with the pillow I just threw.

I groaned throwing the blanket off of me, that's when I heard it.

I shot up looking at JB, he nodded, "yeah."

"Today's not the fucking day woman."I pushed past him stomping down the hallway and downstairs looking at both my parents.

"When did you remember you have a family and decide to show up?"I crossed my arms looking at my mother.

"I've know very well that I have a family here, Nova."she shook her head getting the hair out of her face.

"Then why haven't you come visit us? Hm?"

She stuttered.

"Why the fuck are you even here, mom?"

"Am I not allowed to come see my family?"

"No, you had the choice of staying here with your family, spending time with them, raising your kids, you don't get to decide when you feel like coming back and facing reality."I shrugged looking at my younger siblings.

"Fine, I've come to take Dezz. She deserves a better home than this. She deserves to grow up with a mother and father figure, with her brothers and sister."she glanced at Dezz.

My jaw dropped, along with Jason scoffing and JB laughing.

"She deserves? She deserves to have a mother and father in her life? She deserves to live with her mother step father and half siblings? What's wrong with her living here? Where she's happy, and has her full siblings shes grown up with so far?"

"This place is a slob! I do not want my daughter growing up in a dump."

"You didn't care about me growing up in a dump, or Ivy. Or Jason, JB, Pietro. You didn't give a shit about us growing up in this 'slob' or, 'dump'."

She opened her mouth but nothing came out.

"I'm still her mother, either way."

"She doesn't even know who you are!"

"I'm her mother!"

"You were our mother too! You didn't give a shit about us. You tried, you really did, but we realized, how terrible of a human being you were, we grew up, had common sense, you realized it was to late so save us, but you know it's not to late to save Dezz. That's why you want her. Cause you want at least one of your kids in the first batch to like you. Think your a good mom, tell me, mom, how's my younger siblings? They think your a good mom? They even know, that they have six other siblings. They probably don't, your husband probably doesn't even know you have six other kids, does he?"

"I wanna go with mommy!"Dezz shouted

"No, you can't go with her."Jason picked her up.

"The fuck she can't, it's her mother for fucks sake!"my dad yelled going over to Jason.

"Dad back the fuck up!"JB jumped in between the two, my two older brothers trying to protect Dezz.

Next thing I knew, my drunk of a father was throwing his head at JB's, once again, probably breaking his nose.

I looked at my mom, who just stayed there, staring at her ex husband beat her son. There wasn't even emotion in her eyes, just a blank, cold stare. She didn't jump, gasp, nothing. She didn't give a fuck about Jug. She didn't give a fuck about any of us. That's just how she was, only cared about herself, no, one, else.

I scoffed rushing to the kitchen grabbing a frozen bag of vegetables giving it to JB.

"Fuck you."Jug mumbled under his breath.

"What was that boy? You wanna go, kid? I'll fucking go."my dad yelled chasing after him.

"Get out dad! Get out!"I screamed pointing to the door, he looked at me, scoffed looking at everyone else, than left.

I turned to my mother, "same for you, mom, get the fuck out. No one wants you here, and your not taking Dezz."

She looked at all of us, than walked out.