27.

"Why are you so tense today?"Jug chuckled ruffling our nervous brothers hair as he sat rocking back and forth on the floor, switching to rubbing his hand every five seconds to hugging his knees to his chest.

"Yeah? You look like someone's about to kill you."I chuckled adjusting how LJ was sitting on my lap.

"You guys know Ronnie?"when he saw our confused faces he sighed, "Veronica?"

"Oh yeah."

"Yep."

"Your little hoe, yeah."I smacked jug's head for that one.

"Yeah, she was hot."ivy said making us all look at her

"Anyways,"Pietro turned from glaring at his older sister, looking at the three of us, "She's pregnant."

My heart dropped.

My gaze immediately left his shifting to Jughead and Jason.

"Are you joking?"I turned back to him.

"No."he whispered looking down.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You got a girl pregnant?"I yelled standing up, holding my head.

"Yeah, trust me I'm not proud of it. She was just supposed to be temporary, help me loose feelings for her,"he paused holding his head in his hands, "I should've used my condom instead of hers."

"What?"jug asked looking pissed.

"I pulled out a condom and she stopped me and said she had her own, made up some excuse about how shes allergic to any others but not that one. I saw little pokes in it but I didn't think anything of it, I was too caught up in the moment."he defended himself while the three of us freaked out and Ivory snickered to herself.

"You think this is funny?"Jason yelled looking at ivy.

"Yeah, I do. Looks like the babies gonna have a cousin the same age!"she stood up laughing, three boys looked confused while my face dropped and I stared at her.

"Are you kidding me Ivory?"I growled, my voice low.

"Wait,"Jason turned to me, "is she saying what I think she's saying?"

I nodded not taking my eyes off her.

"Are you kidding me?"he yelled looking between the two teenagers.

"You guys are teenagers! For fucks sake your still in high school! You are not old enough to be fucking, let alone having kids! God what am I gonna do with you two?"he screamed getting pissed, I don't think I've seen him this angry since I was seven and he had a pretty heated argument with our dad.

"Jason it's not that big of a deal-"

"But it is! Don't you get it? That's a whole two babies! I can't raise anymore kids! It was already enough when mom dumped the twins on me."he sighed rubbing upstairs before anything got worse.

"Hey, he's just scared you guys are gonna dump the babies on him and he has to raise them. He's not good when it comes to kids. He was terrified when I told him about LJ."I rubbed their shoulders giving them a sympathetic look.

"You think I'm keeping this? Even I know I can't handle a baby yet, I haven't told Carl and I don't plan on it."ivy said, I nodded smiling at her.

"I can take you to the appointment."

"What about you. Do you think you can convince her to abort it?"Jug looked at Pietro.

"I don't know, she's always saying how much she loves babies and can't wait to have some."Jug and I groaned dropping our heads.

"Fuck."

"Does this call for a 23-19?"Jug grinned looking at me.

"23-19?"

"The fuck is that?"

I grinned looking at him, "I think it does indeed."

A few years ago, Jug and I came up with little codes, kinda like cop codes, how each situation has a code. That's what we did, in this case, 23-19 means hurt badly. We took something from a sweet simple movie so no one would really figure out and think it means death.

"You guys are not hurting her."Jason came back downstairs, now in a different outfit with a jacket and shoes on.

"Oh c'mon!"Jug groaned falling to the couch.

"Where you going?"I crossed my arms.

"Fiona's."

"Oh! Can I come with? I'm supposed to bring LJ over to see Ian today."I rambled going towards the steps, he mumbled a yeah and I ran upstairs seeing she was laying there awake. When she saw me she smiled clapping her hands.

"Hey baby."I smiled picking her up, kissing her head.

"Mama."I grinned, she's been saying mama lately and hasn't said dad once, it pisses Ian off.

I slung her backpack onto my back, I adjusted her in my hip and went downstairs.

"Oh god, yeah I am so getting rid of this thing."ivy gagged looking down at her stomach.

"Do I really look like that mom?"I furrowed my eyebrows, looking between my siblings worried.

"Yes, and those cuffed jeans don't make it any better, I thought we talked about your style."Jug patted my shoulder, I looked down at my ankles pouting.

"Ivy, your helping me go through my closet tonight."I pointed at her than went outside and a few houses down to the Gallagher household, Jason next to me, by the time we got there LJ was in Jason's shoulders and she was a laughing mess.

"It that my babygirl I hear?"Ian's muffled voice came from the kitchen, he walked out in an open black button up with grey sweatpants on, toast hanging out of his mouth and a cup of coffee in his hand.

"I'm here too."I shrugged sitting on the couch, ignoring how hot he looked.

He set the toast and coffee down on the table in front of me taking LJ from Jason, he swallowed the bread in his mouth and kissed my cheek, carefully hopping over the back of the couch landing next to me.

"My two favorite girls."he smiled looking between us.

"Wassup baby LJ."Carl came through the front door, I turned glaring at him.

When he noticed he got scared, "what? Did I do something? Is Ivy mad at me?"

"No you fuckwad."

"Then what? Is there something on my face?"he shouted getting frustrated.

"You fucked my sister!"I jumped over the couch chasing him through the house trying to beat him.

"She came onto me! Literally."he grinned at himself when I finally tackled him in the hallway, straddling his stomach. I picked up a plunger raising it in the air, cocking my eyebrow at him.

"Ok I'm sorry, did she tell you?"

"I'm her sister, she tells me everything."I grinned coming closer to his face.

His eyes widened as he stared at me.

"Did she tell you about-"

"Yep, I know every little detail about you, Carl Gallagher."I smirked standing up, I tossed the plunger to the side turning around and seeing Ian there with LJ on his hip.

"What was that about?"