15.

"I want to go see her."Jason gritted

My eyes met his, "Dezz?"

He nodded.

"I'll take you. I've been there before."Jug spoke up

"No, you just got out of that place after being in there for a month."Jason denied

"I'll take him, don't worry Jug, just stay here with these two. We'll be back soon."Pietro put his coat on grabbing the house keys.

Ever since Dezz and her cancer thing happened, he's kinda taken over the household. Jason just got home last night, Jug got out like a week ago.

I looked at my two siblings.

"She'll be okay. It's not your fault."Ivy reached across the table grabbing my hand giving it a light squeeze. 

"It doesn't matter if it's not my fault or not, I still feel guilty. I can feel guilty. I should've done something but I didn't. Destiny's life is at stake and it's because of me. I could've taken her to the hospital when I first noticed her acting strange and she started to get sick. But I didn't. I'm a terrible sister."I took my hand out of her grip rubbing my face.

"No, your not. Your a great sister. I wouldn't be who I am now if it weren't for you. It's not your fault and don't feel guilty. There was nothing you could do."Ivy shook her head.

"No offense but you've been arrested like twenty times now and you've run away a lot. Plus there was a bunch of stuff I could've done. I could've saved her life. Now if she does make it she'll have to live the rest of her life having to do whatever breast cancer patients have to do."

"Don't say that! She's gonna make it."Jug slammed his fist against the table causing us to jump.

"Ok, Jug."I whispered

********

"How is she?"I stood up when my two brothers came through the front door.

"She's bald. They shaved her head fully this morning, she asked them to. Said she didn't like her hair being all over her bed and her clothes all the time. Doctor's said she's getting worse. Her condition is getting worse every day, she's already almost stage four. There's very little chance she'll make it."Jason sat down on the couch.

I met eyes with Pietro, he was staring at me, with hate.

"I don't know why your acting as if this is all my fault, Pietro-"

"Because it is your fault! You could've done something! Our little sister is bald! Hear me? Bald. She's suffering, tubes and needles all over and around her."he yelled coming over to me.

"You could've done something too! You lived here, you knew she was sick. You've taken her to get checked on before why couldn't you do it again. I was running the house for fucks sake, I had so much on my hands. Trying to make sure you two were ok and fed, trying to find Ivy, who you caused to run away, trying to deal with Jason's court sessions and getting him out of jail, cause of you, and trying to deal with the doctors calling me every five minutes about JB, which was also your fault. Remember when you said we'd be better without Ivy? I'm starting to think we'd be better without you."I stood up for myself jamming my finger into his chest.

He was speechless.

"I wasn't arrested cause of him-"Jason cut in.

"Yes you were. You were caught with a gun, pointed it at a cop cause he scared you, where'd you even get the gun? Who had it? Pietro. Pietro tried to shoot up some kid's house who picked on Dezz. Jug, you were in the hospital because of him. He caused you to get shot, he was getting shot at cause of something he did. He pissed some dealers off with Carl he got shot at with you and they hit you. Didn't touch a hair on sweet poor innocent Pietro though. Because he's the angel child. Always doing right, never getting in trouble, always wearing suits, and ties. Always trying to help people."tears came to my eyes.

"That's not true-"

Pietro cut Jason off, "yeah I did do those things, yeah I did make ivy run away yes I did make Jason get arrested and yes I did get Jug shot. But if I could go back, and take back the things I did that got us there. I would in a heartbeat. Question is, could you say the same thing about you? Would you go back if you could? Would you feel guilty. Cause it's clear you don't feel guilty about Dezz."

"Damn right I would, I'd go back in a heartbeat, I feel guilty as hell for not taking Dezz to the hospital sooner. But at least I only hurt one of my siblings and not all. You blame everyone else but you. When you have a problem, you blame it or push it on someone else. You broke a vase? Oh, Ivy did it. You didn't finish your homework? Oh Jughead was bothering me so I didn't get a chance to. You stole something? I wouldn't do a thing, Ivy probably just blamed it on me. You hurt all five of your siblings? Oh, it's not my fault, I didn't do a thing. I'd never hurt my siblings. It was Nova. Not me. You never take the blame of your own shit. Always blaming other people. I guess that's your main toxicity trait. Blaming others for things you did."I said through my teeth getting in his face.

He looked down at me, he held about three inches on me. His face cold. But I could tell, he knew I was right.