42.

"Chop chop! Moving day!"I walked into Ian's room, pulling the blanket off him, he groaned curling into a ball.

"I'll be downstairs. You have five minutes boy."I pointed at him, he flipped me off making me smile.

I walked downstairs where LJ was throwing her toys into a box.

"Good job babygirl. Maybe if we get done early we can get ice cream later okay?"I kissed the top of her head, going into the kitchen where Lip, Fred, Carl, Sage, deb's, and franny were, basically the whole house, including that chick Lips with, Fred's mom.

"Get him up?"Lip asked

"Gave him five minutes. If he isn't down I'm gonna send LJ up on him."I sighed putting some kitchen things in a box.

"Oh that'll really get him up."he grinned at me.

"Hey Carl, how'd she sleep last night?"

"Surprisingly really good. Slept through the whole night not a single peep out of her."he smiled staring at the baby in his arms.

"Any word on Ivy?"

"She woke up yesterday around three, haven't gone to see her though. I thought about taking her up later but you guys are moving."

"So?"

"I wanna help."

"Carl we got it, you can take Sage to go see her mother. I'm sure Ivys craving her touch anyways. I know I would be, I missed my babygirl so much those few times I left."

I turned to look in the living room, where LJ had gotten distracted playing with one of her toys, "LJ go wake your dad up!"

She threw the toy down sprinting upstairs with an excited giggle.

I chuckled turning around.

"I'm gonna miss that little girl."Lip frowned

"Hey its ok, you'll have your own when he's older."the woman smacked his arm, I stared at her in disgust.

"Enjoy him the way he is now. If you don't, you'll regret it. I already can barely wait till this one's out."

Ian came into the kitchen with LJ hanging over his shoulder.

"This little monster tried sneaking up on me."he pulled her back to hold her up so he could see her face, and wow did he make holding her look easy, but what can I say she's as small as my pinkie.

"Try harder next time baby."I kissed her cheek than Ian's, he set her down and she automatically ran into the living room.

"I remember ten years ago, when all of us were little hoodlums, Carl was giving kids at school a concussion, Ian was banging his boss, Nova was ganging up on kids with Jug, deb's was putting blankets on frank and I was making kids pay me to do their tests and shit. Who would've thought we'd be here right now. Kids, moving out, jobs, half of us are gone."Lip looked between us all.

I frowned remembering all those good times we had, "Yeah, the old days were so fun. But then Ian and I got together."

"What?"Ian gasped, throwing his hands up.

"Kidding."I grinned

☆☆☆☆

"That was actually extremely easy."Ian stood up straight, we had just put the last box in our room.

Lip jogged in gripping Ian's shoulder, "I gotta run, Tami said she's about to loose it, Fred apparently refuses to eat but he was perfectly fine this morning."

"He hates her."I mumbled

"Yeah I know, but hey at least she's trying, unlike a few moms I know."he shrugged, hugging us and running out.

I heard him and LJ talking until the front door opened and shut and LJ came running into our room.

"Can we get ice cream now?"she grabbed Ian's hand.

"Sure can baby."he leaned down kissing her head, "go get your jacket and shoes on. Mommy and I will be right down okay?"

"Okay."

I turned to look over my shoulder watching her sprint, carefully, downstairs and out of sight.

I looked back at Ian seeing he was just staring at me.

"What?"

"Crazy how my childhood best friend, whom I always thought was my platonic soulmate, is standing in the first house I've ever owned pregnant with my baby, and our daughter is downstairs. And we're engaged. Just, crazy, don't you think?"he smiled softly

"Yeah, now let's go get some ice cream. I'm really craving a strawberry shortcake bar right now."I kissed his lips, patting his cheek and going downstairs.

☆☆☆☆

"I'm not cleaning her up,"I said with a mouth full of ice cream, I got my strawberry shortcake, but I finished awhile ago and stole Ian's ice cream. But don't worry I'm letting him eat off it.

"Oh c'mon, your lucky your pregnant and I love you."he smiled kissing me

"I guess I am,"I grinned, taking another bite of his ice cream.

"Alright big girl, let's get ya cleaned up. Your not getting in the car like that,"Ian grunted, lifting her up and carrying her to the family bathroom.

I pulled my phone out, playing on it while I waited for them.

"Hey, I'm sorry about the other night."

I looked up seeing Mickey sitting across from me.

"The hell are you doing here?"I set my phone down

"I was supposed to meet someone here but I saw you guys, and I just wanted to apologize."

"I accept it,"I looked away from him, but looked back when I realized something, "but this doesn't mean your going to be welcome back into our lives with open arms. It's gonna take awhile before we let you start coming around LJ again."

"I understand that, and I will wait as long as you need. Again I'm really sorry."

"I'm sorry too, for hitting you with the bat. I wad just really angry and I didn't mean too, I'm sorry."

"It's fine, it kinda woke me up. Made me realize what I was doing and where I was,"he smiled, I smiled looking away.

"The hell are you doing?"