35.

Ring, ring, ring.

Knock, knock, knock.

I picked my head up from the island counter, looking towards the door, I sniffled harshly, wiping my nose slamming the rolled up hundred next to the next three lines I was about to do.

I grabbed a stray jacket putting it on to cover some of me up.

I swung the door open not caring who it was.

"Who the fuck are you and what do you want?"I yelled not looking at the person. My eyes glued to Blue, my German pointer.

"Are you seriously gonna fucking ask me that?"

I snapped my head towards the person standing in my doorway.

"Mickey? What the fuck are you doing?"

"We're coming to take you home. Y'know, to your family, boyfriend, kid."he shrugged

"We're?"just as I said that Ian stepped into frame our of breath, LJ on his hip.

"Couldn't wait could ya?"he panted before looking at me.

"Nova, wow, you look, nice."he smiled

"Yeah, I know. Here, take this. It'd be a shame if you came all the way here just to waste your money."I walked away letting them in, picking up a stack of hundreds Craig left for me this morning, I turned handing it to Mickey.

"We don't need that-"

"Shit I do."Mickey cut Ian off snatching the money from my hand.

"We're not wasting our money, we're taking you home."he set LJ down, she stared up at me.

I refused to look down her at her though, I knew if I did I'd give in and go with them.

"No need. I am home."I walked to the fridge cracking a beer open, leaning on the counter.

"Yeah but your family isn't."

"Yeah they are, Jason's supposed to be bringing Stevie over later, actually."I grinned taking a swig, watching Mickey go through my fridge and cabinets.

"Stevie? Jason? Wait, he's here?"

"Yeah, so is Fi. I don't want to miss my niece's birth."

"Niece? Fiona? Fiona's here?"

"Yep."

"Fiona and Jason have a son, and a daughter on the way?"

"Yep, she's really getting her life together, that one."I looked over at Blue where he was playing with LJ. I tore my eyes away from her, tears welling at how big she was.

"Come home, please. We need you we miss you, LJ needs and misses you."

"I can't."I whispered looking down.

"The hell you can't."Mickey yelled looking at me.

"Butt out Mickey!"I yelled

"Why not?"Ian asked

"I can't leave Craig, he's on his dying days and we just got engaged. The weddings tomorrow. If he dies than I got all his money, and all his businesses, his cars. Everything."I shook my head, a tear falling out.

"Craig? Who the fuck is Craig?"Mickey asked

"Apparently her fiance."Ian rolled his eyes.

"Listen, he's sixty six, he has a lot of health issues, he's at an appointment right now for fucks sake! Hell if you guys really want me back, Mickey can take him out early. That way I can be rich, come home. Be with all you guys."

"I'm down."Mickey lit a cigar from Craig's stash. I rolled my eyes dropping my head.

"Of course you are."I mumbled

"Fine, if it brings you home than fine."

********

Craig and I were now married, Ian Mickey and LJ were at the after party thing but to him they were just more guests. Currently I was sitting at a table talking with a bunch of elder women watching LJ chase Blue around. Craig had just left to go the restroom.

"Excuse me."I smiled sweetly, getting up and going over to the two.

"Please don't wear that when we get married, you look beautiful but still."Ian hissed

"If we get married, and thanks a lot. Do you have it Mickey?"

"Yeah, give me."he took the glass of champagne out of my hand that I was holding for Craig.

He cracked open a little white pill, powder pouring into the champagne. I took the glass swirling it around when I saw Craig limping our way.

"Hello dear, thank you."he wrapped his arm around my waist taking the glass out of my hands.

"Hi handsome, honey. This is Michelangelo, and that is Jerome."I pointed to Mickey than Ian. They fake smiled at him.

"Hello boys, I'm Craig."he held his hand out for them to shake.

"Yeah, we heard all about you. You are one lucky man to be married to this one!"Ian smiled, I smiled widely getting close to Ian, pinching his side, something I've always done and he's always hated.

"Oh yes I am! She is beautiful,"he paused downing the rest of his champagne, we all stared at him.

"Wooh! Oh honey, I suddenly need to run to the restroom again, oh my apologies. It was lovely meeting you both!"he held his head, stumbling back a bit.

"Oh dear, it's alright. You go ahead, I'll take that."I took the glass from him starting up a conversation with the two, stealing glanced over Mickey's shoulder watching him stumble to the bathrooms.

When I heard a loud thud and a shit ton of gasps, I looked over Mickey's shoulder. I gasped loudly tears forming in my eyes, I grabbed Mickey's shoulder pushing past him rushing to my husband.

"Craig? Oh Craig sweety, do you hear me? Honey answer me!"I shouted shaking him aggressively, I turned to the crowd surrounding us, my cheeks soaked from fake tears, "Someone call 911!"