11.

"Broke your nose again? How this time?"V asked watching the blonde boy walk in front of me holding a bag of frozen peas to his nose.

"My stupid fucking dad."he rolled his eyes sitting at the counter.

"Did you get proper care for it? How long ago did it happen?"I tuned the two woman examining his nose and turned my attention to my boy.

"Hello love."he smiled ear to ear looking into my coffee swirled irises.

"Hello my boy."I tapped underneath his chin with the pad of my index finger.

He leaned in pecking my lips, "Never in a million years I thought I'd do that, not with you at least."

He rested his forehead on mine looking down at my lap, where he was holding onto my hands playing with the rings on my fingers.

"Ian?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you even more."

"Impossible."he looked up meeting my eyes, I looked at him smiling looking down at our hands.

********

"Why don't you just leave then? Huh?"I heard Pietro scream from the kitchen

I ran slamming the front door behind me dropping my bag and to the kitchen to see my two younger siblings yelling and pushing each other.

"I guess I should huh?"Ivy pushed him

"Yeah, you should. You'd actually being doing something for this family for once in your life. All our lives would be easier if you weren't in them!"

"Hey! Woah woah, what the fuck is going on here."I yelled coming in between the two.

"Screw you Pietro."

"Same to you, Ivy."

"Fucking answer me! Someone!"

"Ask you idiot sister."Pietro scoffed than ran upstairs.

I looked at ivy with wide, shocked eyes. When she stood there staring at me I threw my hands up shaking my head.

"I'm leaving. Don't come looking for me. I'll come home when I come home."she grabbed a bag throwing some food and her clothes from the laundry in there than storming out the back door.

I looked towards the steps where Jason and JB stood, "I don't fucking know."

I sprinted upstairs to Pietro's room.

"Pietro tell me what fucking happened."I opened his door sitting on his bed.

He looked up at me with glossy eyes.

"Is she gone?"he sniffled

"Yeah, why?"

"She stormed in all mad, insulted me, I got mad and started yelling at her. She started yelling at me, than I started telling her to leave, that'd it'd be better for us if she was never here."he brought his knees to his chest.

I scooted closer to him wrapping my arms around him, "it'll be okay, PB, she'll be home soon. I promise."

He nodded laying his head on my shoulder.

We were laying there in silence, hugging each other, a comfortable silence, then he sniffled and I felt something wipe on my shoulder.

I looked down at him with my mouth open and wide eyes, "did you just wipe your snotty nose on me?"

He grinned, "yeah."

"Oh your gonna get it."I started tickling him, he was kicking yelling and laughing causing my two brothers and Dezz to run in.

Soon enough, we were all either tickling each other or throwing pillows at one another.

We might be a, deranged, poor, messed up family, but we can have good moments.

And right now, tonight, was one of those good moments.

If only it was our whole family here.