3.

"Mickey! Your gonna die!"

"The fuck you want Bullock."

"Ian's gone. He's gone, because of you. And your either gonna help me find him, or Svet will have to raise that kid by herself."

"How would you know he's gone because of me?"

"Oh I don't know. Maybe cause you two were fucking each other."

"Don't you dare tell anyone."

"Help me than."

He huffed rolling his eyes and finally gave in.

"Fine. Where do we start?"

********

"I swear if I don't find him I'm gonna drop everything and everyone run away and become a hooker."I dropped my phone leaning back in the chair.

I watched Dezz turn to Mickey. "What's a hooker?"

He looked at me for help.

"Ugh, a lady who likes to dance. Which you will never become."I picked her up and took her to bed.

"Goodnight you two. Ivy, if your gone when I check on you two in a bit your grounded from everything, even school."I pointed at her than went to Jug and Pietro's room.

"Goodnight Pietro."I tucked him in than went back downstairs.

"I didn't bring them. They followed me."Jug came into the kitchen grabbing a beer out of the fridge. I looked up at Lip and Fiona walking into our house.

"Heard you threatened Mickey into helping you. Nice one."Lip high fived me sitting down.

"I'm pretty sure he went to the army. Monica convinced him I guess."Fiona said sitting down.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck Ian."I held my face in my hands sighing.

"Hey, we'll find him and bring him back. Don't worry."Lip rubbed my back.

"I hope."I looked up at him.

*********

"Goodnight. I love you forever. And none of you ever forget that, okay? I'll always love you no matter what."I hugged and kissed my three younger siblings.

"Why do you sound sad? Are you leaving?"Pietro asked

"No, I'm not."I lied looking down.

"You look sad."Dezz said making me look at her.

"I'm not sad and I'm not going anywhere."

"If you do leave, can I have your room?"Ivy asked

"Don't get your hopes up kid."I giggled with a smile on my face.

"I love you three. Now go to bed. I'll see you in the morning."

If only that weren't a lie. If only I wasn't going to leave that night.

"Can we have pancakes for breakfast?"Pietro asked

"I'll make sure to tell Jason to make pancakes."I ruffled his hair and got up.

"Goodnight you three, love you."I shut the light off and went to Jason's room.

"The kids want pancakes for breakfast."I poked my head in.

"Than you make them."he groaned covering his head with the blanket.

I walked across the hall to Jugs room poking my head in. There he sat on his bed against the wall a joint lit in between his lips.

His eyes met mine. "You tell them?"

"I told them I love them and goodnight, they kept asking me if I was leaving though cause I sounded sad. I still don't see why you can't tell them bye."I watched him put the joint out get up and grab his things.

"Because if I lay eyes on them. I won't want to leave. If I see Destiny's face, I won't go. Out of guilt, I already feel guilty enough for leaving Jason with them by himself and leaving them with dad still around."he looked up at me his bag in hand.

"You ready to go?"he asked walking into the hallway.

"Yeah, let me grab my things."my voice was soft, I walked into my room grabbed the note I wrote and my bags. I walked into the kitchen putting the note on the fridge and looking at JB.

"Do you think we'll come back?"I asked

"I'm sure we will eventually."he nodded.

"What are we even gonna do? Where are we gonna stay?"

"Dance and make drinks, and wherever we can crash for a night."he grabbed mine and his bags throwing it in the trunk.

He opened his car, I did as well, I looked up at the house. I noticed Dezz was in the window looking down at us. My heart shattered that moment seeing the look on her face.

JB was about to get in but stopped when he saw me. "You getting in?"

He looked up where my eyes were glued. I could tell, by his face, his heart shattered too.

"Dezz."he whispered making me tear my eyes away from her.

"No, it's to late. We gotta go if we're gonna catch the El."I got in the car shutting it looking up at her while he drove away.