19.

My eyes traveled down to Carl and Ivy's hands, which were intertwined together.

"Holy shit."I whispered chuckling a bit.

Everyone looked at me confused, "what?"

Ivy looked at their hands, "oh shit. Seriously?"

"You guys suck at hiding things."I laughed Ian Lip and JB catching on, than every else caught on except Liam and the twins.

"How long has this been going on?"Jason grinned

"For about two weeks."Ivy shrugged, Carl still clueless to what was going on.

"White boy Carl's got a girl huh?"Lip grinned cupping his hand around the back of Carl's neck shaking him around a little.

"Wow. Who woulda thought, Carl Gallagher and Ivy Bullock."I smiled

"You and Ian are together, what's the difference?"Ivy asked

"Nothing, really. Besides the fact he's a ginger and we're a better couple."I leaned into Ian looking up at him meeting his eyes staring down at me through his bottom lashes.

"Hey, just make sure you use protection, we don't need a mini Gallabock running around."Fi laughed

"Speaking of. Ian and I have an announcement."I grinned sitting up.

"Oh shit, really?"her face dropped

"No."I lied, Ian looked very concerned, considering the fact he had no clue about this.

"Holy fuck, got me worried for a second."Fiona leaned back laughing.

"Man babe, you really got me excited."Ian wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me onto his lap.

"Well don't get to sad to fast, cause I lied. About not being pregnant. I am. I'm pregnant."

"So like, your gonna have a baby?"Carl asked

"Yeah, that's how pregnancy works yes."I nodded

"Holy shit. I'm gonna be an uncle!"JB yelled standing up.

"Ian, are you okay?"Jason looked behind me.

I turned my head seeing him just staring tears welling up in his eyes, he looked up at me a huge smile coming to his lips.

"Are you serious? Are you actually pregnant? Are we actually having a baby together?"his voice was soft

I nodded smiling.

"Oh my god!"he spun me some but gently pressing his hand to my lower back his other hand cupped around the back of my neck pulling me into him. "We're gonna have a baby. I'm gonna be a dad."

My heart warmed at how he was acting, he seemed so nervous but so happy and excited at the same time. I was around four months pregnant, I've hid it from everyone for awhile now. The only person that knew was Dezz. But I told her right after I found out. Than about two months later, she died.

*****

"What are we gonna do?"he whispered into my neck, we were laying on his bed, he was backed up against the wall and I was laying in between his legs.

I looked up at him confused.

"Like, there isn't enough room here for a baby and the both of us. Everyone's pissed at Deb's because Franny stays up all night screaming. We can't handle having two babies in the house."he shrugged

"We can keep it at my place, and you can move in with me. I'm sure they won't miss you too much. We'll be over here all the time. There's no babies at my house."I smiled laying my head on his chest.

"True. That's a good idea, actually. But I don't want to move out just yet, how about we start moving my stuff when your around eight months, hm?"he tilted his head to look at me.

"Sounds like a plan, Gallagher."I smiled shutting my eyes.

I'm gonna have a baby with the love of my life.