33.

"Nova what the fuck are you doing now?"

"Is she doing it again?"

"Piles bigger this time."

"Fuck, okay c'mon."

I hovered over the large amount of clothes in the dark street. I set down the now empty gas can pulling the lighter out of my pocket.

I stared at the small thing that could do so much damage, I lit the wooden stick in my hand throwing it to the clothes, flames immediately growing. A wave of heat punching me in the face.

"Nova!"Jason yelled running down the porch steps, the rest of my siblings following close behind.

"Nova! Are you okay?"a distant voice that I immediately recognized came closer.

I turned my head seeing the Gallagher's including Kev and V run in our direction.

Jason Jug and Lip ran to get a bucket of water while Pietro took LJ from Ian.

Ian ran over to me grasping onto my shoulders pulling me away from the fire.

"What the fuck? Are you okay, are you hurt?"he kneeled down, resting me in his lap. His fingertips brushed over my face.

I dropped my head to the side staring at the fire, tears forming in my eyes. I looked back up at him, letting a single tear roll down my cheek.

He stared at me with sadness, worry, and anger, he brought me closer to him pecking my lips than just holding me close.

******

"That's the fourth time she's done it this month."

"And she's been flushing baby clothes and shit down the toilet."

"She almost got into a car accident the other day down by Patsy's."

"She tries not to admit it but I really think this whole baby thing took a toll on her."

"Yeah, she's just not the same."

"We need to take her to a doctor or something."

"Go ahead, guys. Take me took a doctor, don't bother checking in on me if it's fine though. Totally not my choice, all yours."I rounded the corner, looking at the three families in my living room.

"Nova-"

"Let her be."V cut Jug off.

"I'll go."Ian mumbled chasing after me upstairs.

"Hey,"he knocked on my door, he came in sitting on my bed resting his hand on my bare leg, "you okay?"

"Yeah, Ian. All rainbows and unicorns over here."I mumbled staring at my wall.

"Why are you acting out?"

"What do you mean, acting out?"I sat up, leaning against my wall.

"Lighting clothes on fire, driving recklessly and carelessly, flushing shit down the toilet, and other crazy shit."

"Are you calling me crazy?"

"No, it's just Nova- Your not acting like yourself lately-"

"So you agree with them? Wow, I get it. Your just like them. Are you gonna sign the papers for when you guys send me away. Try to help me 'get better', 'fix me'? Don't bother."I huffed getting up, pulling a suitcase from under my bed.

"What're you doing?"

"Leaving this shit hole."

"What? You can't do that-"

"The hell I can't."I scoffed looking at him.

"What about LJ?"

"She has her dad."

"What about your family?"

"They wanna send me anyways, saving the money and work for them."

"What about me!"he shouted making me drop my head, I looked over at him, tears forming in my eyes at the sight of him crying, his face beat red and his hair a mess.

"What about everything we've been through? Huh? I think you forgot that I lost a son too! Not just you! I'm in just as much pain as you are! You know how hard it is, to sit there, and listen to everything talk shit about you because you don't know how to hide your feelings? You know how hard it is to comfort you over the thing that's been crushing me for weeks now? Everyone's so worried about getting you the comfort and help you need! But what about me? I lost someone too. No one cared to stop and ask, what about Ian? Why don't we check up on him? Y'know since he lost a child too? But no one ever thinks to care about the guy huh? It's always about the woman."he cried, jabbing his own chest multiple times.

"Ian I was carrying that baby! I felt it die! When it died a piece of me died, literally! I felt it kick it's last kick, move one last time. I had to feel the physical and mental pain in loosing that baby!"

"Don't you get it? Why are you always making things about yourself! It's always about you! I haven't gotten a single drop of comfort since he died! But that doesn't matter because I wasn't carrying it, I didn't feel it's last kick, or it's last movement-"

"Is that what you want? Comfort? Fine, than what you'll get is comfort. I'm sure once they realize I'm gone they'll give you all the comfort you'll ever need."I picked up the suitcase, shoving my phone into my back pocket and storming out of the room.

I stomped downstairs as he chased after me calling my name.

"Woah, what the fuck is going on?"Jug tried holding me in place.

"Ian wants comfort, so he'll get comfort."I huffed grabbing a beer out of the fridge and storming to the front door.