21.

"What the fuck."Jug shot to his feet along with Jason.

"Who the fuck is here. And how'd they get the back door open?"Ivy looked at our older brothers.

"To be fair, our back doors aren't really keep out proof."Jug shrugged

"Keep out proof?"Jason chuckled

"Shut up man, I couldn't find the words."he hit Jason playfully.

"Can we just go back to the fact that someone's downstairs in our house!"I shouted

"Oh yeah."my idiot brothers ran out of my room grabbing weapons.

I walked out slowly keeping Ivy behind me.

"Go to the twins room, make sure they're ok and stay, with them."I told her.

"What about you?"

"I'll be fine."

"Your pregnant!"

"That doesn't mean anything."I pushed her into the room.

"Pietro?"Jason's voice ran throughout the house causing Ivy and I to look towards the stairs then race to the kitchen.

There stood, my little brother. All beat up. And stumbling, bruises and cuts all over his body and his clothes all tore up.

"Oh my god. Pietro!"I ran to him as he began to fall trying to catch him. Only to fail, but thankfully Jason caught him.

"What the fuck."Jug whispered looking at our passed out brother laying on our couch.

"I thought he was in jail."Ivy looked at us.

"He was."I nodded

"Jason Bullock? It's the police open up please."our heads shot to the door.

I looked at my brother's than at the unconscious one.

"Put him under the stairs, Ivy you go to the twins room make sure they're still ok and sleeping. I'll answer."I whispered scrambling through the living door and to the door making sure he was completely out of sight until I opened it.

"Hello officers- Tony?"I looked at the blonde standing on my front porch.

"Hey, Nova. I don't know if you've heard but ugh, your brother, Pietro. He escaped, last night. Has he come here or contacted any of you?"he asked looking at who opened the front door, which was Jason.

"What? No, he escaped? Wow, who would've thought. Proud of him."I acted dumb a small smile coming to my lips.

"Pietro escaped?"Jason said behind me.

"Guess so."I shrugged

"Wow, you cops let a teen boy sneak past you and escape prison?"Jug stood next to me on the porch.

"Tony, woah hey."he looked at the blonde.

Tony sighed looking down, "This is exactly why I hate taking Bullock cases."he turned to his partner.

I scoffed and went back inside to Ivy sitting on the couch.

Ivy looked at me than my brothers when they walked back in shutting the door in disbelief.

Jug smirked looking at Jason and I, "deny deny deny, you'll learn soon, young one."