13.

There was so much going on.

Ivy still hasn't come back, Deb's came back home in labor, had her baby on the kitchen table, Ian and I are fighting, Fiona's loosing her shit, again. My mom was back, JB was in the hospital, Jason was in jail, Dezz is sick, Pietro's freaking out. I think I'm the only stable one in my family right now.

"Dezz c'mon, were gonna go see JB than go see Jason."I held my hand out for her to grab.

"I don't feel so good-"with that she collapsed to the ground.

"Dezz!"I yelled running to her.

I started shaking her gently, screaming her name for her to wake up, she was barely breathing.

"Dezz wake up!"I screamed.

"The fucks going on?"Pietro came downstairs seeing our younger sister unconscious on the ground.

"What's wrong with her?"he yelled running to my side.

"I don't know. Call 911."I sobbed rubbing her head trying to perform CPR.

I had learned it a little in school before I dropped out.

Nothing.

"Dezz!"

Nothing.

"They're on their way."he came back to my side and tried performing CPR.

"What happened?"he turned to me still trying.

"I don't know, we were gonna go see Jug and Jason, than she just, collapsed."

"She's been feeling sick lately though, right?"

I nodded.

"Did we ever figure out what kind of sickness it was?"

I shook my head no.

He sighed shaking his head standing up.

"Jesus, Nova! How long has she been like this?"he yelled

"Since Jason was arrested."my voice was quiet.

"That was two months ago! You let her be sick for two fucking months without thinking once to take her to the damn hospital? It didn't cross your mind once the many fucking times you were there seeing Jug with her? You didn't think, oh I should probably ask them if they can see what's wrong with my little sister. She's been sick for two months, it must be something serious!"he screamed hitting things.

"Stop yelling at me."I whispered looking down.

"Why the fuck are there paramedics outside- What the fuck is wrong with her!"

The voice took my back, I turned my head seeing Ivy walk through the front door, a complete different person. She ran to my side looking at Dezz.

"What happened?"she looked at us.

The paramedics came from the open front door.

I gulped when I noticed a certain ginger.

Shit.

They loaded her onto the cot thing while Ian stayed back with us.

"I'm gonna stay here, you guys take her. I know them."he told them, they nodded and left.

"I'm going with her-"

"No, your not."Pietro pushed past me going out with them.

"What happened, Nova?"Ian asked me

"I should've took her to the doctors. Fuck! Why didn't I just take her to get checked out! She could die for all I fucking know!"I screamed letting out a quiet sob.

Ian sat next to me rubbing my back, Ivy sat on the arm chair.

"What happened?"Ivy asked

"I was gonna take her to see Jug and Jason. But, she just collapsed. I don't know what happened."I sobbed leaning into Ian.

"Hey babies, what's wrong?"V Kev Lip and Fi walked in the still open front door.

I looked at them with glossy eyes.

V and Fi ran to my pushing Ian out of the way and comforting me.