Part 4

"Bruce gave him a sedative." Rhodey said. "He's gonna probably be out for the rest if the day."

"You guys take care of him." Carol said. "And I'll bring him a Xorrian elixir when I come back."

"Where are you going?" Steve asked.

"To kill Thanos." Me Nat and Steve walked after her.

"Hey," Nat said, "We usually work as a team here. And between you and I, morale's a little fragile."

"We know up there is more your territory. But this is our fight too." I said.

"You know where he is?" Steve asked.

"I know people who might."

"Don't bother." The blue girl, Nebula, said walking up to us. "I can tell you where Thanos is. He spend a long time trying to perfect me. And when he worked, he talked about his great plan. Even disassembled, I wanted to please him. I'd ask... where would we go once his plan was complete? And his answer way always the same. To the garden."

"That's cute. Thanos has a retirement plan." Rhodey said.

"So, where is he?" Steve asked.

Rocket turned on the screen and the planets of the world went up, "When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one's ever seen anything like it. Until two days ago... on this planet." He showed us the planet.

"Thanos is there." Nebula said.

"He used the stones again." Nat said looking at the hologram.

"Hey, hey, hey." Banner said, "We'd be going in shorthanded, you know?"

"Look, he's still got the stones, so..."

"So, let's get 'em." Carol said. "Use them to bring everyone back."

"Just like that?" Banner asked.

"Yeah. Just like that." I said.

"Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this... I mean, we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try." Nat said.

"If we do this, how do we know it's gonna end any differently than it did before?" Banner asked.

"Because before you didn't have me."

"Hey, new girl?" Rhodey said and I chuckled as it not me, "Everybody in this room is about that superhero life. And if you don't mind my asking, where the hell have you been all this time?"

"There are a lot of other planets in the universe. And unfortunately, they didn't have you guys."

Thor got up and walked towards her, he held his hand for his hammer who went straight next to her ear but she didn't flinch an eye. "I like this one." He said.

"Let's go get this son of a bitch."