Part 19

We landed in Jew Jersey. 1970.

"Is it?" I asked quietly.

"Camp Lehigh Army Base." Steve said.

Steve grabbed military suit and changed while me and Tony tried to look normal and started walking around.

"Clearly you weren't actually born here, right?" Tony asked.

"The idea of me was." Steve answered, looking around. People in this place know him. He wore sunglasses and a hut for people not to notice Captain America.

"Right, well, imagine your SHIELD running a quasi-fascistic intelligence organisation, where do you hide it?"

"In plain sight." He looked at a building, more like a bomb shelter, at the end of the base.

"Wait isn't it the place? Where we were looking for the winter soldier?" I asked looking over there.

"Yeah. It is."

We walked into an alleviator where only one woman were in there. She looked at Steve, a bit suspicious, and I tried to hide him which didn't go well due to my short me, Tony stood also trying to block her view from him.

The bell ding. "Good luck on your mission, Captain." Tony said to Steve. "See you later." He said to me before leaving.

"You new here?" The woman asked, referring to Steve who wore uniform.

"Not exactly..." Steve said awkwardly.

Me and Steve left the alleviator and he turned to a phone.

"Doctor Pym?" Steve asked on the phone.

"This is Captain Stevens from shipping. We have a package for you. That's the thing sir, we can't."

After a short pause, "Well, it's just, Sir, the box is glowing and to be honest, some of our mail guys aren't feeling that great. Uh, yeah they did. You better get down here."

We left the phone room, seeing a guy running down the hall.

I walked after Steve but I walked a little too fast and bumped into a lady. Steve entered the room after seeing I'm in trouble.

I looked up at the woman and I saw familiar face. Peggy Carter.

"Excuse me." She said with a British accent.

"No, I'm... I'm sorry." I paused for a minute. "You're Peggy Carter." I said.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"No. No, umm... my name is Sophia Miller, I am... I was, Steve Roger's friend. Kind of."

Her face turned frozen to hear his name. "Oh, wow... I... wow."

"I heard a lot about you." I said. "Maybe a little too much." I muttered to myself like a whisper.

"Well, Sophia, I... I need to get back to work, but maybe I'll see you later?"

"I'm actually just leaving." I said. "I'm sorry. It was really nice to meet you, though. I... I bet you miss him." I said quietly.

"Every day." She said. "I'll see you around, Sophia Miller."

"Agent Carter." I smiled softly and walked away.

I walked away before anymore guards could come and get me.

I walked outside, saw Steve from distance and close to me was Tony speaking to a man. The man was Howard Stark.

They said goodbye and then I turned to them. "We good?" I asked.

"Yeah." Tony said.

"Steve... I..."

"Let's go home, okay?"