Part 24

Thanos's army started disappear. Everything turned to dusk. Steve stood up and I did after him.

We looked at Thanos who sat on a rock and in a second he turned to dusk and was gone.

Tony leaned on a big tree heavily breathing. I ran towards him.

Rhodey was patting his head smiling softly. "Tony..." I said, holding back my tears. He smiled softly towards me.

Peter landed behind me and walked towards him. "Mr. Stark? Hey!" He landed on his knees in front of Tony. "Mr. Stark, can you hear me? It's Peter. Hey." Tony held his hand, giving it a quick squeeze. "We won, Mr. Stark. We won, Mr. Stark." Peter said shakily.

Tony looked at me with a soft look. "Peter..." I touched his shoulder while Pepper walked behind me.

"We won! You did it, sir, you did it." Peter sobbed.

"Peter, come on." I said softly with tears.

"I'm sorry. Tony." He stood up taking a step back and so did I.

Pepper sat next to Tony and I held Peter back with tears.

"Hey." Pepper said softly.

"Hey, Pep." Tony answered quietly.

"Friday?"

"Life functions critical." It said.

Steve came by my side and took me to his chest.

"Tony? Look at me." He looked at her. "We're gonna be okay. You can rest now." His groans stopped at once.

I let out a quick sob before whipping my tears and turning back to Pepper.

She kissed his cheek and sobbed into his lifeless body.

I touched her shoulder in comfort.