Part 22

I opened my eyes to Clint shaking my body. "You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Oh shit." I stood up. "Steve. I have to find him. Where is he?"

Clint walked forward. "The glove is here." He said.

I walked towards him, I heard sound of growling and I looked back. "Oh no." He looked back and shot an arrow on the creators.

"Run." He said.

We started running away from them, Clint shooting an arrows back and I shot bullets.

"Sophia, run."

He stick arrows to the walls and they blowed, the creatures were still alive.

He shot a sticky arrow to the celling and grabbed my body before we started going up.

I took out a sword from his side and killed the ones who followed us.

He threw me up and I landed on my back up the towel.

I let a sigh out, "Damn."

I saw Nebula standing upon us. "Hey. I know you." Clint said and gave her the glove.

"Father, I have the stones." she said quietly and me and Clint exchanged looks.

"Damn it, Clint."

She pointed a gun at us.

"Stop!" Someone yelled from behind her.

She walked behind us and lifted the gun on her.

"I'm going to find him." I ran away from the group.

"Steve? Tony? Does anyone copy?" I yelled to my ear. "Guys! Someone answer!"

"Sophia?" Rhodey answered.

"Rhodey. Where are you?"

"We're stuck underwater. He's not here. Rocket, Hulk and I, the only one here."

"Okay. Umm... I'm gonna come find you." I said.

"There's no point. It's okay, go find the rest."

I kept running until I reached the outside. I saw Thanos throwing across Steve.

I kept running towards where he landed. "Hey, are you okay?" I whispered.

"Oh, you're alive." He sighed. "You gotta get out of here."

I looked backwards at Thanos trying to kill Thor.

"Steve, get his hammer." I said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Just... trust me. Lift the hammer." I said.

He stood up and held his hand up.

The hammer went up, hit Thanos and landed in Steve's hand.

I smiled and ran behind a big leftover from our building.

I looked back, Steve granting and Thanos breaking Steve's shield before throwing him straight in front of me.

"Oh my god." I landed next to him.

"In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter, it was never personal." We both looked at him in horror. "But I'll tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet, I'm gonna enjoy it. Very very much."

A blue light hit behind him and thousands of aliens, an army, landed there.

"Help me open it." Steve whispered to me.

I opened his shield, where it tied to his hand and he grunted, standing up and I stood beside him.

Steve started walking towards Thanos holding my hand. "Hey, cap, do you read me?" Someone said in my ear.

I exchanged looks with Steve. It's Sam.

"Cap, it's Sam, can you hear me?" He said again. "On your left."

I looked to our left. An orange magical circle appeared there.

T'CHALLA walked out with his two girl mates.

I smiled softly, squeezing Steve's hand. "It worked." I said. Sam flew out of the circle and Steve squeezed back.

More circles opened and I looked around, I saw Peter landing and I smiled.

Everyone started shouting in XHOSA.

A huge army appeared next to us.

I saw Wanda from distance and I let go of Steve's hand and ran to her. She saw me and let go of her red magic before hugging me tight.

Tears appeared in my eyes. "I missed you so much." I said before letting go of her.

The building behind is popped out, and big Scott appeared to us letting Hulk, Rocket and Rhodey out.

"Avengers!" I heard Steve screaming. "Assemble."

Everyone started yelling and walking towards Thanos's army.

The fight had began.