Part 17

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤:
𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐀𝐬𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝:
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐠/ 𝐕𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐫:
𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

"All right. We have a plan." Steve said. "Six stones, three teams, one shot."

We all looked at the screen.

We wore our Time Travel Suits and walked to the big circle, the time machine, in the building.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of us. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams. You know your missions. Get the stones. Get them back."

We put our fists together in the circle.

"One round trip each. No mistakes. No do overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. That doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives and we're gonna win." Steve looked at Tony. "Whatever it takes."

"He's pretty good at that." Rocket said.

"All right, you heard the man. Stroke those keys Jolly Green." Stark said to Hulk.

I took my place between Nat and Steve.

"Trackers engaged." Hulk said.

"You promised to bring that back in one piece, right?" Rocket said to Clint.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He dismissed his words. "Okay. I'll do my best."

"As promises go, that was pretty lame."

Hulk joined us.

Steve reached for my hand.

I looked at Nat. "See you in a minute." She said. I smiled at her.

The circle started going down.

Our helmets on.

And in a sec it swallowed us down.