1: Its Hard to Keep a Secret From an Empath

This is a WATTPAD BOOK! If you see it anywhere else that means it was stolen!

A/N Ok so the first few parts of this is like... kinda crappy. You can skip over to the oneshots Which start after the first A/N chapter or you could read this and watch my fluff writing develop through the course of this story. Whatever floats your boat. Looking back, starting the one-shots is probably the best decision I've made for this book. Love ya! ~Rae

This book is dedicated to my 'parent friends'. Even on my worst days, you find a way to make me laugh, thank you so much for adopting the 'little kid' into your group. And your reactions when I told you I hit 1k made all of this worth it!

(Sophie)

I was stuck in the Healing Center. Again. Apparently, the Neverseen had acquired a new shade that could control Shadowflux. So guess who got attacked again, and broke a million bones again. I let out a long sigh.

"You okay over there, Foster? I'm feeling a lot of sulk coming off of you."

Oh yeah, Keefe was trapped here too.

And over the two days, we've been here, I've discovered something. Maybe it's because of all this time I'm having to spend with him now. Maybe it's because Ro convinced Elwin to put our cots next to each other. All I know is that I like Keefe Sencen.

That's right, I like Keefe.

And as everyone knows, it's hard to keep a secret from an Empath. Every time he smirks, or cracks a joke, or runs a hand through his hair, I can feel my heart flip, and I'm not sure how he hasn't noticed yet, or maybe he has and didn't say anything.

"I'm fine," I respond "Just a little upset"

He looked concerned about this for some reason, but then he smiled and reached for my hand. Instantly my face goes up in flames. His eyebrows shot up.

"What that for, Foster?" He asks teasingly.

"I have no idea what you mean."

"When are you going to learn that you can't lie to an Empath"

"Never I guess." I tease. And then out of the blue, he says.

"Close your eyes." and, surprisingly, I do. I guess he leans in closer, because I can feel his breath on my cheeks now, and he closes that last bit of distance, pressing his lips against mine.

A/N Helloooo! Welcome to my Sokeefe book! This is written on my second account, so go check out my first one (If you haven't come from there) @An_Ace_Author! I'm excited to get this started!!!! ~ Rae

Chapter questions!

1. Are you excited about this book?

2. What other ships would you like to see?