6: The Great Sokeefe Oozefest

A/N Y'all are going to be getting One👏After👏Another👏because I got three great ideas in math class! Also: imagine Elwin in an announcer's voice below~Rae

(Keefe)

"Sophie and Keefe," Elwin says in a loud and excited voice, "You've been in the Healing Center for two whole weeks, and your time is coming to an end! Which means its time fooooor:"

"THE GREAT SOKEEFE OOZEFEST!" Ro finished for him.

I look over at Foster, to see her reaction, and she's laughing so hard she's crying.

"Where did you learn to do that?" She asked Elwin.

"Eh, Saw it on a human television." He tells her. What's television?

"I heard ooze mentioned!" I interrupt

"Yup!"Ro says excitedly, "I take it that means you want to go first, Lord Hunkyhair?"

"Of course!" I say, which triggers a laugh from Sophie.

Elwin brings over a tub, and cuts open the bandages on my arm. a smelly yellowish-green substance oozes out.

"Now that Livvy doesn't need it anymore, can I have a bottle of that stuff?" I ask

"No." Foster shuts me down before Elwin can respond, and who am I to argue with her?"

"Fine." I pout. She reaches over to ruffle my hair, and I swat her hand away with my free arm.

"Not the hair!"

She laughs at me again, "You're such a dork."

"But I'm your dork!"

She's about to say something else, but we're interrupted by another squeal from Ro, and we both glared at her.

"Your turn Sophie!" Elwin says. He cuts open the bandages on her leg, and she turns the same color as the ooze. I reach to place my hand on hers.

"You're not looking so good, Foster." I tease her. She shakes her head, diverting her eyes away from her leg.

"It's really gross."

"Aww c'mon, your no fun. It's just a little ooze!"

She pushes me playfully, "Whatever."

A/N I really like this chapter! I think I showed Keefe's fun and teasing side pretty well! ANd I'm pretty sure the first two lines are the greatest thing I've ever written ~Rae

Chapter questions:

Authors: what's your favorite dialogue line you've written?

Are you in any fine arts activities at school?