4: Don't Worry, I'll Catch You.

A/N There are things in life we don't question, like how I went from having 5 pieces f Sokeefe fanart screenshotted, to 30 pieces in one day. And I changed the name of chapter three btw.

(Keefe)

She didn't just say that... did she? I look down at the beautiful sleeping girl in my arms. I thought she was asleep when I told her that I loved her, and I could have just sworn she said it back. I think about waking her up and asking her about it, but she's finally asleep, and we all know how rare that is.

I can feel her emotions shift and she starts twitching, I'm having a difficult time telling what it is, but it's definitely not good. I pull the glove off of one of her hands and send one of those breezes that always calm her. It works like a charm, but she's already woken up a bit.

"Thank you" She transmits

"Go back to sleep sweetheart," I whisper, rubbing her back in slow circles. She buries her face into my chest, as her breathing slows and she drifts back off to sleep. I watch her sleep for a while, (Totally not creepy Keefe) Sending those breezes every now and then, before I drift off to sleep myself, the happiest I've been in a while.

I'm having a nightmare. One of the worst ones I've had. I'm being pulled into the darkness. Drowned. I'm never going to escape, but then I feel something against my lips, I dream for a second longer, before waking up to... Foster kissing me. I kiss her for a second longer before pulling back.

"Thanks for that" I mumble. She just smiles and lays back down.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," She says

"And what is that?"

"So I may or may not be imagining this, but did you tell me that you loved me? Right before I fell asleep?"

I can feel my cheeks warm as I nod, and she beams.

"I love you too Keefe," She confesses. And before I know it, I'm kissing her again. And it feels like nothing else in the world matters anymore. Not my nightmares. Not my mom or the Neverseen. Not he echos, or shadowflux. Just this beautiful girl with me right now who's a dream come true. She pulls away ever so slightly so that our foreheads are resting against each other.

"Thank you for catching me."

A/N Woah, Updating twice in one day? I barely update daily anymore, and back when I did, it was only when I had two short chapters but both of these are good sized I guess I've got some good Sokeefe stuff bottled up inside me. Also, you wanted to see a photo of my dog and cat:

 Also, you wanted to see a photo of my dog and cat:

The cat is Daisy and the dog is Una. ~ Rae

Chapter questions:

Do you think their relationship is moving too fast?

What are your nervous habits?