What

A/N Tysm for 600! I should probably get used to it growing so freaking fast, but it just amazes me! *Virtual hugs and custard bursts!* ~Rae

(Keefe)

I'm dead

Maybe I'm being a little overdramatic, but that's doubtful.

But, the thing is, I lost a bet to Ro (Which I had a VERY high chance of winning, thank you very much!) and now I've got to admit my feelings to Foster.

Correction: I'm doomed.

But here  I am standing in front of  Havenfield ready to face my biggest regret.

To make things worse, Grady answers the door, suspiciously eyeing the package of E.L. Fudges I brought and Ro's excited grin. He users us in, and calls for Sophie, who must be upstairs.

"Keefe? Is everything ok?" She asks when she comes down the stairs.

"Yeah,"

Liar

"I just wanted to talk to you," And completely embarrass myself and destroy our friendship in the process.

Her eyebrows scrunch together in concern, "Do you want to go up to my room?"

"Sure!"

No no no no no! What are you doing! That is the worst place!

"I uh- Brought E.L. Fudges!" I say awkwardly, when we get to her room, nervously fumbling to get the package out of my cape pocket.

What are you doing, idiot!

She raises her eyebrows "Is that all you came here for?"

Foster takes my hand, sending fireworks up my arm "Seriously Keefe. Is everything ok?"

I look away from her. "There's-I should-I should say something. I know I'm... me... But I like you. A lot."

Seriously Keefe? That's the best you can do?

"I like you too!" she blurts out

What

A/N I know it's short but I really really wanted to end it there. Plus writing Awkward and Overdramatic Keefe is a lot of fun! I'll try to get part 2 out soon! I Promise!! ~Rae