Jinx x badass crazy reader

Y/n's POV   Me and Jinx made our way up to the main deck

Y/n's POV
   Me and Jinx made our way up to the main deck. I giggled we had just killed to of those firelight idiots. Sevika told us to stay below and guard the cargo but it would be fine. Plus I was giddy to fight, they never let me fight because I was to 'unhinged'. At least Silco seemed to like me so I didn't really get into any trouble

   When we got up there was smoke everywhere as we walked through Jinx had her 'innocent' act on,she paused blowing a piece of hair out of way fro her face. 'God shes so cute' "Hi" she said before quickly grabbing two bombs attached to her hips ripping out the pins chucking them at two of the firelights that fell off the side of the ship to their deaths.

   Another one dropped down this one had dog or hyena mask, Jinx whipped out pow-pow and shot at him. She looked at me for a second and nodded I nod back before twirling back around to face the firelight with a cat mask. She tried to punch me but I blocked and kicked her knee out I was about to shoot at her but a different one came in and grabbed her quickly flying away. 'Smart' I looked around to see a firelight that hadn't runaway dumped out shimmer as I made my way over Jinx grabbed the girl's arm holding her there with a lit flare.

   Jinx punched her in the face revealing her face. When Jinx saw her she froze when I looked at the girl I understood she looked like Vi the sister that abandoned her.   

   The girl dropped the flare and set the shimmer on fire. Jinx released her hold on the girl who ran but was shot just as quickly and she fell. The last firelight with an owl mask ran to the girl holding her for a second before looking up at Jinx and ran to attack but the dog firelight that I had thought Jinx had killed him but I guess not. He quickly scooped up and grabbed the owl and flew away.

   As they flew away Jinx started shooting madly with her machine gun. I quickly dropped as low to the ground as I could. She spun around in a circle hitting someone from our side. When she stopped I got up and made my way towards her as Sevika did the same. She stopped right in front of Jinx while I stood at her side "You two were supposed to guard the cargo!" Sevika says. 'Oh no shes angry' "Its okay Sev everything turned out fine so its not that big a deal!" I said patting her shoulder she seemed to like me slightly better than Jinx. No one would say it but I think its because she didn't have to explained puberty to me.

   Or because I never went competently haywire or shot someone on our side.

   Time skip

   It was a little while after we got off the airship Jinx had spent sometime throwing bombs in the fizer and I finally managed to get her to lay in bed next to me. She was attached to me like a monkey her long limbs wrapped around me. "Hey toots?"

"Yeah"

"Do you think I'm crazy or to much to handle?" I thought about it for a moment "For some people maybe-" she frowned "But not for me or anyone worth your time." That made her smile but it faltered "I worry that I'm gonna scare you away..." I chuckled 'what a silly notion' "Don't worry we're both crazy so we wont scare each other away."

___________________________________________________

sorry this took forever to get out. I'm also now taking requests again you can ask for something that was requested while I was on break if no one requests anything in the next 24 ish hours I'll just take something form the comments. 

Word count:676