Jinx x caitlyn's younger sister reader

(This is in an AU where no one dies because I said so) +TW: Mylo makes one inappropriate joke

You remember the day Vander took you in. You got into a bad fight with your parents and ran out the front door, Caitlyn tried to stop you, but you were young and upset. Soon you got lost and found yourself at the bridge between Piltover and The Lanes though it was covered in blood and the dead people were fighting everywhere.

Tears streamed down your face as you looked at the horrifying sight before you instantly regretting leaving your house. Hudling against one of the pillars trying to hide from everything when a tall strong looking man with two other kids attached to him all three of them looked ruffed up and dirty. He looked you over taking note of your fancy clothes, "What are you doing here little one?"

Sniffling, you explain, "I got into a fight with my parents and ran away..."

He looks down at you with sad eyes, "So ya want me to take ya back?"
Shaking you head vigorously, "No, please"

He sighs and appears to be thinking about something glancing at the two other kids. A girl that looked about your age with blue hair resting on his hip and an older girl that looked about Caitlyn's age with pink hair holding the man's hand both of them looking at you. "How would you like to come home with me and these two?" Think about it for a moment if you didn't go with this man then you would have nowhere to go and you didn't want to go home, so you nod and stand up.
He smiled, "Alright I'm Vander this is Vi," He points to the pink hair girl, "and this is Powder." The blue haired girl gives you a little wave which you return.

"I'm Y/n"

"Nice to meet ya Y/n can you take Vi's hand then we can go home?" He asks. Nodding again you take Vi's hand and the four of you start walking into the Lanes.

Time skip (3 months)

You were sitting on the couch next to Powder your head resting on her shoulder while she drew and Mylo who you met shortly after arriving along with Claggor was telling you about the latest 'job' they went on. Claggor was cleaning his goggles and Vi was sitting in a chair watching Powder with a slight smile.

In the few months that you've been living in the lanes you've grown close to everyone, but especially Powder most likely because you were so close in age, but also because she was so nice and she liked showing you her inventions and drawings.

Powder nugged your arm pointing at her drawing. It was a picture of everyone, but you took notice that you and Powder were the only ones holding hands, "Hey N/n the storys not over yet." Mylo said, making you lookup.

"Sorry Mylo." You said nodding for him to continue smiling for a different reason, your face feeling a bit hot as well. From the corner of your eye you could see Vi and Claggor chuckle silently sharing a look.

Time skip 6 years (you and Powder are like 18-19)

You ran next to Powder on top of buildings hand in hand on your way to some rich person's house Ekko tailed for you the Kiramman you think. You knew you used to live in this area, but you blocked it out of your of your mind or that's what Vander thinks the only thing you can remember is a vague idea of your parents and a clear image if your older sister Caitlyn sometimes you think you trying to find them, but you always decided against it if they still wanted you they would have looked for you.