Vi x jealous reader

Vi's POV    Me and Caitlyn were walking to Y/n's apartment on our way back from our mission

Vi's POV
   Me and Caitlyn were walking to Y/n's apartment on our way back from our mission. We stopped by a Café since we were both starving, I decided to get Y/n their favourite dessert when we got there I loudly announced we were here "Hey are we're back you home!"
   They entered the kitchen when we were setting down our food and gear "Yeah I'm here, your mission go well?"

  "Yeah, something funny happened while we were at the café the cashier thought me and Cait were dating. She said we would look cute together."
   Something in Y/n's face changed immediately and mumbled something under their breath. "What do ya say cupcake?"

  "Oh just that maybe you and Caitlyn should date I mean you spent basically all day together and go to café is together." She said. i was confused was she... Jealous? Of what sure me and Caitlyn spent a lot of time together but we were just friends they new that. "What are you talking about I'm dating you?"

   "Well you don't seem so interested in me your always talking about cool and amazing she is. So don't you think it would be for the best?" Cait looked between us confused and worried "I could leave if you all would like me to..." She said softly "Yeah I think you should leave Caitlyn!" Y/n said rather harshly considering her and Caitlyn were good friends "No-" I interrupted "Caitlyn doesn't have to leave. Why are you so angry about think are you jealous or something?"          "Of course I'm jealous!" Their eyes teared up as they said it "Y/n..."

  "No you spend all your time with her and when you and Caitlyn do come back its almost always together then we hang out for hours and the few times she doesn't come home its always 'Cait made such a good shoot! You should have seen it!'" I stood shocked did I really talk about Cait this much. I mean Cait has complained a million times about me talking about Y/n to much. "I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to make you jealous I didn't realize  I was talking about her so much, you should have said something."

  "I didn't want to bother you or come off  as jealous and now this happened..." They said sniffling as they wiped the tears off their face. "I'm sorry Vi." They mumbled and looked down and turned slightly to Caitlyn "I'm sorry Cait.."                                                                                                             Its alright N/n (nick name), I'm going to to go home to go home and let you two work this out okay" They just nodded.

once Caitlyn left they looked at me while fidgeting with their hands. "I'm really sorry Vi, I didn't mean to blow up like that."

"Its fine I should've been paying more attention to your feelings I'm sorry too." They nodded which I took as them accepting my apology. "Can I have a hug?" they asked quietly, I smiled a little "Of course cupcake we'll have to work on our communication skill, yeah?"                                        "Yeah."

"Come on lets go sit on the couch and cuddle." I said as I pressed little soft kisses al over their face.

______________________________________________________________________________

Okay another one done! hope you liked it! (sorry it's a little short)

word count:560