Sevika x femreader (Manners)

A/n:this one's pov is gonna be kinda weird tell me if you like or hate it

Walking down the dirty and dark streets of Zaun you had just finished running your errands and on your way back to your small appartement though it was small it was always safe and warm filled with little knick knacks. You were daydreaming about curling up in bed munching on snacks while watching a movie when you bumped into someone who walked out of one of the millions of allies knocking you down along with a few of your things.

Quickly gathering your things and standing up you glare at the person who knocked you over. It turned out to be a very tall woman with dark brown skin, steel grey eyes and brown hair so dark it was almost black with a red cloak covering the top half of her body. A little itch in your brain telling you, you should know her and avoid her. Normally people would liten to that little itch murmur an apology and walk away, but not you. Looking up to meet her in the eye she raised a shockingly perfect eyebrow.

When Sevika knocked into you causing you to fall she was not expecting you to meet her gaze much less glare at her and yet she was still expecting you to mutter a shaky apology and run off metaphorical tail between your legs. So when you opened your mouth and said, "The fuck are you doing just running into people look where your going before just walking out of an alley, you made me drop my shit!" You scolded her with a deep frown on your face. For several moments Sevika was stupefied that she didn't take much in never had someone dared to talk to her like that even Silco knew to respect or he would end up with a knife in his back. Swiftly you moved around her to continue your walk to wherever you were going now looked very frustrated.

When you finished scolding the tall women she looked quite shocked as if she couldn't imagine why someone would talk to her like that, letting out a small huff you walked around her to get home with a deep scowl on your face when she asked, "Do you know who I am?"

Whilering around with renewed anger, "No I don't know who you are and I don't care," you pointed a finger at her jabing her in the chest making her stumble back probably having less to do with your strength and more to do with her shock, "just cause you're some important muscle hot shot doesn't mean you get to be a jackass to other people."
Satisfied with your rant you walked around her again speed walking away before she could say anything else, you looked up to see that all the people milling around outside of shops and brothels had stopped and were straing at you like you were bat shit crazy. Which made you want to remember who she was even more and it finally hit you as you opened the door to your apartment, she was Sevika the scariest lady in Zaun Silco's right hand. Dread of what she would do to you for disrespecting her and shock that she didn't kill you where you stood.

Back where Sevika was standing the people had moved their stares from where you just turned the corner to her waiting for her reaction she simply glared at the crowd who quickly jumped back into motion most likely going to find their friends to tell them what they had just witnessed. She sighed hard through her nose before motioning behind her, "Come on you two we have places to go."

Two forms emerge from the shadows of the alley, two of silco's other lackey's Deckard and Ran. Deckard's arm slung over Ran's shoulder, "Damn I don't think I've ever heard someone talk to you like that." He says, chuckling, his crazy hair fluttering with his movement.

"Honestly I was waiting for you to rip her to shreds." Ran adds a small smirk on their face.

Sevika just kept walking in silence as they made their way back to the Last Drop trying to understand you, you weren't wrong, just aggressive. What confused her the most was that you didn't recognize her. She was well known in Zaun and Piltover her face even more so than Silco. By the time they reached the street of the Last Drop she felt a burning desire to talk to you again, so when they arrived at the Last Drop Seviks turned to the pair of troublemakers. "I want you to find the girl." She told them Deckard had a large grin on his face though Ran's wasn't much better.

"Oh?" They asked simply, raising an eyebrow neither of them could see.

Sevika glared at them, "Just go." she ordered waving them off.

"Yeah, yeah we're going." Deckard teased before skitering off, Ran close behind him giggling together like a bunch of children. Sevika swung the door open and walked through the crowded bar with ease the crowd naturally parting around her.

She sat down at her usual table pulling out a cigar and lit it taking a deep breath before blowing out the smoke. A moment later Therman or as Jinx liked to call him Chuck came over with her usual drink when he placed it in front of her she gave him a firm nod in thanks. She drank deeply, thinking again of the women she met today. Maybe if you saw her again you would recognize?

Little did she know you were currently sitting at your table sipping from your favorite mug wondering if someone was coming to your house when you heard a loud knock from your door and a not so convincing mimic of a woman from a man saying, "Housekeeping." and a light slap followed by some arguing.
____________________________
I'll probably make a part two to this the good news I'm now taking requests again ✨yeah✨

also if you're somebody who follows me or frequently comments and votes on things please just say something here I just want to start keeping track of people who interact a lot

Word count:1,050