Viktor x reader

A/n this turned out kind of shitty the readers wait is never specifically mentioned also I used Google translate for the bit of Russian so sorry for all that

___________________
Viktor's POV
I sat on Y/n and my bed watching them get ready to go to the Gala thingy that Mel had set up for some important historical moment.
Though I was far more focused on Y/n who had just slipped on their dress/suit that hugged their body curves perfectly. "Vik if you don't stop staring you might start drooling... more than you already are."

I looked away embarrassed absentmindedly, whipping my lip "I- um I'm sorry moy zhizn'..." They laughed while slipping a string of pearls around their neck. It rested on their chest. "Well I'm all done getting ready are you?" I grabbed my cane and stood up putting my arm out for them to take "Now I am."
We walked to the ballroom down the long halls. While we walked we talked about what we have been doing. I told them about the latest hextech invention and they told me about their newest chemical invention. The latest one was supposed to cure a headache by inhaling it.

We finally reached the large doors and I gently pushed one open so we could enter. When we stepped in we both started to look for Jayce or Mel, neither of us being fond of parties . "Do you see them?" They whispered to me.

"No not yet" I replied "why don't we walk around maybe we'll find them mingling." They nodded as we began to walk around again .
Several painful conversations later we finally found the talking to each other. We quickly walked over, giving them an awkward wave. "Hello Viktor and Y/n." Mel said I simply nodded and Y/n gave her a light hug. The two began to catch up. I caught something about Mel's mom but I didn't want to intrude.

I turned to Jayce "So any new Councilor things to tell me?" He laughed "No Viktor, nothing new, it's been pretty calm lately."
"Well that's good>" I said as Jayce grabbed champagne from a passing tray. I faintly heard the song change but zy/n perked up and turned to me "Oh I love this song. Vik come dance with me." They started to drag me to the dance floor "Moya lyubov you know I am not one to dance, you could ask Jayce or Mel to dance."

They stopped and pulled me into the proper position "I don't want to dance with them I want to dance with you dummy." They said placing a kiss on my nose, making me flush. "I ah if you insist..."

"I do." They said resting their head on my chest and I rested my chin on their head. I used the hand that was on their waist to pull them closer to me as we swayed peacefully.
When the song was over we let go of each other and separated though barely.

"I am a little tired moy zhizn could we sit down?" They nodded vigorously. "You sit and I'll find us some food. Okay?" I nodded and walked towards an empty table while Y/n went to find us some food."

Y/n's POV
I had just finished finding us some food. The plate was stacked high with his favorite sweets. I was walking around until I noticed Viktor's hand waving around. When I reached him I sat the plate down and took the seat next to him. He picked one up but I could see his hand shaking, I wondered how long it had been since he last slept.
I plucked the pastry out of his hand and placed it on his lips. "I don't need you to feed me."

"I can see your hands trembling, you can eat your sweets thm we will go to sleep." He sighed in defeat. Taking a bite he smiled as the flavor hit his mouth. I smiled as I watched him eat. He must have caught me because he asked "What?"

I looked at him as the heat creeped up my nec to my face. "Nothing, I just love you."
He smiled back at me "I love you too moy zhizn."
__________________________
Sorry again hope you still like it
Word count:725