Mylo x reader

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

Mylo and I were walking around the underground while I showed him some of the trinkets I nabbed last time we were on topside when some assholes walked by us. "Hey doll nice ass i'd love to show you a good time!" One called as he walked by cackling with his goons.

"What did you say?" Mylo asked, turning to face them "Mylo stop, it's not worth it.''I say trying to stop him but he shrugs me off. "Said I'd like to show 'em a good time." The guy repeated, stepping closer to us "What you got some kinda problem with that?"

"Yeah I do." Mylo said confidently, stepping up to him, their chests almost touching.

"What are ya gonna do about it-" before he could finish his sentence Mylo punched him in the jaw making his head whip back and stumble back a little. The guy glared at him and ran at him tackling Mylo to the ground punching him.

I ran towards them ripping the ass off Mylo though not before he got another good hit in. Pushing him back a little I glared daggers at him "Go you got no more business here!" Either I managed to scare him or he didn't think it was worth it but he left.

After they were a good distance away I turned to Mylo who was now propped up on his elbows. "You want some help?" He didn't say anything just lifted up his hand so I could help him up.

We don't talk as we made our way to the last Drop. I glanced at him as we walked. He got a busted lip and a nice bruise with a small cut from the fight.

We walk in and we both know Vander saw us and we would have to explain ourselves later but for now we just went to the bathroom in the basement so I could clean Mylo's cuts.

Once we were in the bathroom I silently pointed at the toilet and he sat. I finally burst "What were you thinking provoking those guys? What if his friends decided to join in? Huh you would have been beaten to hell! You got real lucky!" I fumbled as I walked around the small room to find all the proper cleaning supplies.

Mylo had his head down. "Sorry N/n I just couldn't stand those jerks saying those things about you..." My eyes softened "I know but they're probably always going to be jerks. I don't care about what they say to me, I care about you getting hurt."

He looked up blushing "Just promise you won't do it again or if you do you have better odds of winning, kay?" I tell him with a small smile. "Okay I promise."

"Good now let's get those cuts cleaned." I said as I kneel down pouring some hydrogen peroxide on a rag.

It didn't take long to finish cleaning them and when I did I stood up and put the supplies away. "Make sure to keep them clean." I instructed as I pivoted to face him. "Got it." He said standing up. We left the room and I bumped shoulders with him "Hey.."

"Yeah?"

"Thanks Mylo."

"Yeah anytime N/n..."

________________________________________________________

Once again I hope you all enjoy the next one should be an Ekko x male reader

Word count:577