Silco x fem reader

Hey we hit 55k how I have now idea I still doesn't know why anyone would want to read my shity writing but thank you anyway as a small celebration I posted the next oneshot!______________________________Y/n's POV   My arms thrashed around trying t...

______________________________
Y/n's POV
My arms thrashed around trying to move myself and find a way to some air. I saw a light above me but it felt like the harder I tried to swim to it the farther I sunk. Panic started to seep in when my lungs started to burn. I wouldn't be able to hold my breath for much longer. I made a last effort to reach the light but my eyes felt heavy and they slowly closed. I could still feel the burning.

I sat up, my eyes flinging open and started gasping for air one hand holding my throat. I faintly heard Siclo move next to me as I tried to catch my breath, the feeling of drowning still fresh in my mind.

Silco's POV
I turned groggily when I felt Y/n sit up suddenly to see her gasping for air. I quickly looked around to make sure there wasn't an intruder. I realized there wasn't one. I turned my attention to Y/n. "My darling are you all right?" She shook her head, still panting. Gently I pulled her to my chest and took long deep breaths in hopes that she would copy me. "It's all right just breathe, you're alright nothing can hurt you just breathe." I whisper as soothingly as I could. A few minutes later her breathing calmed.

"Would you like to talk about why you woke up so suddenly and so panicked?" I asked cautiously.
They took a deep breath before answering "I had a nightmare that I was drowning. I know it must sound silly but it just felt so real, I really felt like I couldn't breathe." I frowned when they said it must sound silly.

"It's not silly, Darling nightmares can be quite real and very scary." I told them "I've told you this quite a few times but you know when I got my scare I was benign drowned... by someone I trusted with my life, so I know first hand how terrible some experiences can be." She nodded, "Would you like to talk about it more?" I asked gently.

"No, I want to sleep but I'm scared I'll have the same nightmare...." I knew what it was like having the same terrible dream over and over again and I would never wish it on the women I loved.

"If you would like we could stay up or I could read something to you. Which would you prefer?" I suggested as I started to rub her back.
"Could you maybe just talk to me, maybe tell me what Jinx did to piss Sevika off today?" She asked her request, making me chuckle silently no doubt she could feel it.

"Alright, why don't we lay down and I'll tell you something funny." We layed down and she rested her head on my chest one hand moving from her back to her head scratching it lightly the one I kept on her back drew circles

It didn't take me long to think of something Jinx did to annoy Sevika, so I started "Jinx had managed to find Sevika taking a nap during one of her breaks so she grabbed her markers and started drawing, well it was mostly writing..."

"What did she write?" Y/n asked, her voice starting to sound sleepy.
"She actually wrote an entire essay on why I should fire Sevika which I have to admit is quite impressive." I continued to tell them what Jinx had done and Sevika's scary yet funny reaction when she woke up. When I finished the story I looked down and realized that she had fallen asleep.

Carefully I leaned down and pressed a delicate kiss to their forehead "I love you my Darling."

______________________________
You have no idea I was to have Silco read y/n warrior cats

Word counts:642