Yandere Jinx x fem reader

Tw:Blood, deathJinx POV     I stood over the slumped body of the man who was stupid enough to try and talk to my trinket

Tw:Blood, death

Jinx POV
    I stood over the slumped body of the man who was stupid enough to try and talk to my trinket. I turned to walk away when I heard him groan and chuckle. "Hehe, tell your girl if she ever wants someone to show her some real fun then she can come and find me."
   Turning slowly I glared at him, fuchsia eyes burning it to his skull taking a large step forward I grabbed my gun from my thigh strap and pistol whipped him hard part of his skull cracking open.

   Not stopping there I continued to hit in the head again, again and again. His skull caving in blood dribbling down his face onto the ground, I was so focused on beating him up for what he said I didn't hear the oh so familiar footsteps approaching me.
   Straightening I whipped some of the blood that had splatered on my hand onto my pants when  I heard someone behind me say, "Jinx... w-what are you doing?"

   I quickly turned around shoving my gun back in its hoslster eyes landing on Y/n who was standing at the opening of the alley eyes darting from me to the now very dead man. Taking a step forward trying to get her attention back to me I say, "Trinket, I um he was..." I trailed off  running my fingers through my hair pulling at the roots curling my shoulders into myselfhow I could explain this to her, that I killed someone because they were flirting with her? No I'd sound crazy then she would leave me and I would be all alone again.

   Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder looking up from my half crouched position. I saw my trinket looking at me, "I wasn't saying it was a bad thing sweetheart it's just that, I knew you loved me but not that much." She explained tuking part of my bangs behind my ear. I searched her face to see if she was trying to lie to me, but all I could see was love. Leaning in she placed a gentle kiss on my foreheand  I leaned into her touch.

   "Are you sure it doesn't bother you?" I asked looking back at him.

  "I'm sure, it's nice to see you so protective." She reassured me, taking my hand, "why don't we go to the Last Drop and we can get some apple juice." I smiled at Y/n's suggestion, tightening my grip on her hand.

   "Well come on trinket, let's not wait!" I squealed happily tugging them away to the comfort of the Last Drop.
_____________________________
Sorry for not updating and that this is kinda shitty just wasn't feeling very inspired

Word count:458