Ambessa x blind reader

Y/n sat hunched over beside Ambessa  as she talked to her war council, their finger running over the bumps in the pages of their braille book

Y/n sat hunched over beside Ambessa as she talked to her war council, their finger running over the bumps in the pages of their braille book. Ambessa looked over at them fondly before she quickly looked back up her face hardening and continued to talk to her council. Though her darling was too busy reading to care much about what they were talking about.

Y/n looked up when they felt a light tap on their shoulder. "The meetings over Sweetheart let's go back to our room." I nodded, marked my page with a bookmark, closed it and stood up taking her strong arm.

As we walked down the hall they asked, "So how did the meeting go?"

Ambessa chuckled, "You were there Darling." She replied simply.

I looked away, face a little hot, "It was a really good book..." We reached our room and paused out the door.

"If you want, once we change I could read some to you." She suggested caressing Y/n's face lightly. Leaning into it, so their face was turned into Ambessa's hand.

"That would be nice." Y/n said.

Opening the grand door to their shared room shagging out of their fancy cloth into more comfortable ones and laying in bed. Y/n's head resting on Ambessa's chest, one of her muscular arms wrapped around their waist the other holding a copy of the book they were reading. Her soothing voice almost a whisper as she read it.

Cuddling up to her more they thought about how lucky they were. Most people know her as the brave and terrifying warlord of Noxics and they knew her as that too, but they also knew her as their caring, tender and sweet lover and that was an honor very few people knew. They would always feel grateful that Ambessa trusted them enough to let her walls down and let them love her.

Eyes barely open they didn't even realize they were falling asleep till they felt a soft kiss on their forehead and their lover whisper, "Goodnight Darling sleep well." shortly after falling into a comfortable sleep.

_______________________________

Sorry this is so late my mom had to go to the ER (she's fine) and I spent the whole day fusing over her. Also I tried writing in a different pov tell me if you like this better or how I normally write.

Word count:412