Silco x professor reader

A/n- sorry for not posting completely slipped my line so I'll post two today

Silco's POV
   I stood outside of Piltover's percitus academy. Normally this would be an abnormal thing for me to do, not only being in PIltover, but standing waiting.
   If you told someone you saw the Eye of Zaun just standing outside of the academy they'd probably think you were crazy or that I was vomiting some kind of a crime. But no that was not the reason I was here.

   I'm here to walk my darling home since it can be quite dangerous at night even in Piltover or at least that's the excuse I used, I didn't want to admit how much  I really care about them. "Hey Silco!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone calling my name. My head turned to see who called my name and there they were, perfect.

   "Hello Darling, though I do love the way my name sounds coming out of your mouth I think it would be best if you do not shout out my name like that."
   They looked down, embarrassed, taking my hand and playing with my fingers. "Sorry Silco." They said much quieter.

   "It's alright I don't mind." I told them taking my free hand using it to lift their head up by their chin placing a soft kiss on their lips. When we pulled apart they had a light smile on their face. "Better?"

"Better."

   "Good, now would you like to tell me about your day?" I asked as we started walking to their house. They nodded.
   "You know how Alex, Jamie and Vik are always causing trouble?" I nod. "Well today one of my other students, Bret, started a fight with Chet and those three were the one who stopped the fight, they started fighting because..." I listened to them tell me about their day. Which happened to be my favorite part of the day. "How was your day anything interesting happen"

   "I chuckled "No, just lots of paperwork. Though Jinx did ask when you would be coming over again. I think she has taken a liking to you." At that they smiled.

   "That's good I'm glad she doesn't want to blow me up anymore."

   I chuckled "yes she can be a bit... over protective."

   They laughed with me. "Yeah I think she gets it from you." We stopped in front of their large house. They slipped the key into the slot. "I have to turn in now, tell Jinx I'll try and visit before the end of the week."

   "Alright I will Darling. I kissed them on the forehead before I let them turn the key and open the door. "Good night Darling."

   "Good night Silco, I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded and they closed the door. I never thought I would ever feel like a love sick teen but here I was all because of them and I wouldn't change it for the world.

____________________________
Sorry if Silco seems a bit ooc.

Word count:508