Jinx x male little space reader

Y/n's POV    I bolted down the street looking behind me a few times just to make sure I lost them

Y/n's POV
I bolted down the street looking behind me a few times just to make sure I lost them. I had been on my way to Jinx's lab when some group of assholes tried to jump me. It didn't work thankfully they only got one good hit in splitting my brow.

I rounded the corner going to one of the dozens of ways to get into Jinx's lab. I climb down the ladder. When my feet hit the ground I looked around and called out "Jinx are you here?"

"Toots!" I hear her shout as she lands close to me after jumping down from a bem "You're here!" She ran at me hugging me tight nuzzling into my neck quickly pulling away when she heard me whimpering. I hadn't even realized I started crying until she whipped a tear away. "What's wrong Toots? Why are you bleeding?" She asked as worry continued to seep into her voice.

"Um these guys tried to jump me, but they only got one hit in, it just scared me a lot." I told her. She smiled sadly and led me to her table pulling out the first aid kit. "Well let's get you patched up! Kay?" I nod and sit on the counter, Jinx standing between my legs as she carefully cleans the small cut. After a few minutes she finished "There all better."

"Yeah you did a great job, thanks birdy." I told her my voice was still a little hoarse from crying.

"I know." She said as she took my hand and dragged me to her makeshift bed she keeps in her lab in case she needs a power nap making me laugh. She plops down and craws under the covers patting the space next to her. I crawled up to her laying down my head on her chest wrapping my arms tight around her waist as she did the same. "Do you wanna talk about it more, maybe give some detailed description for no real reason." She prompted, making me laugh again.

"No, I just wanna cuddle for now. "I know that it was pointless she was going to find them somehow and no one could save them from her punishment.

"Okay we can rest for a little then I'll get us some yummy treats from topside, kay.?"She said running her fingers through my hair, her long nails scratching my scalp making my eyes flutter closed.

"Sounds good," I told her, kissing her neck tiredly. "I'm so lucky to have you." I whispered.
"No silly, I'm the lucky one."

"Agree to disagree." I suggested, I knew there was no way to get her to agree with me.

"Okay fine, I love you sweets."

"I love you too." I said as we fell asleep.

_______________________________________
Sorry I know this sucks kinda brain dead right now

Word count:478