Sevika x femreader pt2 (Manners)

After hearing the knocking and quiet yelling you started pacing around your small apartment trying to figure out what to do, if you waited too long they could just break down your door and drag you away. You were brought back to reality when they started banging on the door again. You took a deep breath and looked through the peephole and saw two people standing there, a blond haired guy with messy black makeup, weird looking clothes and an equally weird choker next to someone with choppy balck short black hair silver earrings and black lipstick.
The black haired person leaned forward off the wall they were resting on and walked up to the door and looked through the peephole startling you taking a few steps backwards, "Come on we can see your in there we're not gonna kill you fif we wanted you dead we would have killed you already." they reasoned

How reassuring you thought to yourself, but they were right, so you bit the bullet and opened the door taking them both in with the best resting bitch face you could manage. "What do you want?" You asked, ready to slam the door on them.

"Well our boss Sevika, the one you were yelling at some hours ago, wants us to bring you to her, guess you sparked her interest or something." They explained the guy behind them nodded chewing on his finger nails when he saw you looking at him he waved tentatively you waved back. "Oh yeah this is Deckard I'm Ran."
You nodded along, "And what does your boss want from me?" They look at eachother.

"Well we think she wants to talk to you, you probably interested her when you just started yelling at her, plus you didn't know who she was." Deckard said, "but come we gotta go or we might get yelled at."
You back up, Oh no I'm not going with you sorry, but I'd rather live."

Ran rolled their eyes, "we already told you if we wanted to kill you, you would be dead we would have just kicked down the door." You thought about it for a moment. They were right, your door wasn't exactly stable and if you went in they would probably just kick it down and drag you out.

Sighing you nod, "Yeah okay let's go." Deckard cheered slinging an arm around both of you guiding you towards the exit.
"Sevys gonna be, so happy you came with us!" He said as Ran let out a strangled laugh.

"She'd cut your head off if she heard you call her that." They said as you started walking down the street to gods only knows where.

Sevika sat at her usual spot, a cigar in hand and drink in the other as she waited for Ran and Deckard to get back with the strange women. She had been thinking of her the whole time dissising her crew that she would usually be playing cards with right now, but instead her gaze was fixed on the door, occasionally taking a sip of her drink.
After what felt like hours the door swung open once again this time she saw the blonde and black haired duo step through the door Deckard's arm slung about the woman. When Ran and Sevika made eye contact she nodded and gestured for them to bring the girl over to her. Ran nodded and tugged on her arm nodding to Sevika the girl frowned and shoved her way through the crowd waving goodbye to Ran and Deckard.

When you arrived at her table she gave you a confident smile leaning back in her seat, "Sit please." She instructed when you did she leaned forward, "So what's your name?"
You narrowed your eyes squinting at her, "You had your goons drag me out of my house to ask me my name?"

"Just answer the question."

"Y/n, are you going to tell me why you wanted to talk to me so bad now?" You asked fiddling with the collar of your top.

"You interest me." She answered simply, "You can imagine when you considered the scariest women Zaun not a lot of people would yell at you for bumping into them or standing up to me in general."
You looked her over, she didn't look particularly angry, just surprised and maybe a little impressed. "Well just because you're important and strong doesn't mean you should be inconsiderate or expect everyone to bow at your feet or something."

She nodded looking around like she had lost interest in the conversation. Looking back at you she asked, "So what do you do for a living?" Surprised by her question, it took you a few seconds to respond to her.

"Oh I'm a mechanic!" You tell her. She nods a long she's silent for a moment and you could almost see the gears turning in her head.
This time when she leaned forward this time she put both of her arms on the table a red cloak that covered her arm fell away revealing her infamous metal arm you couldn't help, but ogle at the beautiful peace of engineering the bronze feeding into each other, so she could move it like a normal arm. "Would you want a position working for me and Silco?"

The expression you gave her must have been something because she let out a chuckle and looked at you with a smirk on her face, the blue scars on her face stretching. "Why would you want me to work for you? I mean you don't even know if I'm a good mechanic " You asked, your frown growing deeper.

"I feel like you've heard enough people say it at this point, but you're interesting you were willing to stand up to someone even if you didn't know who I was I could still tear you to shreds. I like the people I work with to have some spine and if you're willing to stand up to me everyone should be a walk in the park." Her confident smile still on her face, "plus if you turn out to be terrible a fixing shit I can just fire you."

You nodded along it would probably pay better than your current job and you would be under the inherent protection of 'The Eye of Zaun' and if anyone wanted to come after you, you could handle yourself just fine. "Okay yeah why not."

"Good we can work out the kinks later, for now I want to get to know you a little better." She waved a hand over at the bartender and a second later two drinks spread in front of you looking at the brown liquid. Whiskey wasn't usually your drink of choice, but you didn't mind it.

Sevika watched as you drank from your cup from your place opposite of her observing you.

Throughout the night the both of you talk and Sevika even found herself laugh at some dumb jokes you made. By the time you had called it quotes she found that she was very happy that she bumped into you and you had yelled at her. She had been so absorbed in the conversation and focused on you she didn't even notice Ran and Deckard sitting in the corner snickering at the two of you making snide commentary to each other

________________________________
Word count:1,245
Sorry this is so late and if Sevika sound a little ooc