Silco x wife reader

Silco looked up from where he was hunched over his paperwork when he heard a knock on his office door, "Who is it?" He asked massaging his temple

   "Sevika and your wife she insisted on talking to you. I told her you were busy." Sevika responded, her voice slightly muffled by the thick door.

   He sighed and straightened his back, "She can come in." A moment later the door opened and Y/n stepped through a light smile on her face though she did look slightly worried. Once the door was closed Silco asked, "Is everything alright Darling you look worried?" They circled over and sat on my desk.

   "I know work is very important, but me and Jinx thought it would be nice if we had a family dinner of sorts and we wanted to know if you would join us."

   He paused looking from his wife's hopeful to the stack of paper he wanted to finish tonight, but it had been a while since they did something as a family, "Alright though I might have to stay up late tonight to finish all this work." She hopped off the desk happily taking his hand.

  "That's okay, I can help you after we finish eating." Holding hands we walked from his office down to the dinning room where Jinx was waiting precariously perched on a chair. Once she noticed Slico and Y/n she launched herself off the chair and onto them. Stumbling back Y/n said, "Well someones excited."

    "Course I am," she said pulling away, "it's been forever since we had a family dinner." Taking Silco's hand she tugged him into his seat at the head of the table while Y/n went to the kitchen grabbed the food and set it on the table.
   Silco smiled at his family as they enjoyed the meal his wife made. It had been too long since he took a break and spent time with them. Taking Y/n's hand he kissed it and leaned forward to kiss Jinx's forehead, " Thank you for this you too."

   Y/n smiled and. squeezed his hand and Jinx jumped up and hugged him. "Anything for my Pops!" age said giggling. Silco smiled and nodded; he was truly grateful for his wife and daughter.

________________________________
I'm so sorry this was lat very busy have a break down

Word count:395